Chapter 3

Y/n is walking back and forth in front of Hades' lair worrying that he wouldn't help her until she walks in his lair seeing him sleeping on his couch's. y/n walks towards him and shakes his shoulder.

"Huh oh what do you want" Hades says looking annoyed.

"We need your help dad" y/n says.

"With what and it better not include your mother" Hades says while glancing at his mirror.

"No Uma found a way out." y/n explains.

"Really? Well, I guess I can help you. What do you need?" Hades asks.

"We need your ember" y/n ask.

"What? hmm, ok, I trust you more than Mal" Hades says while handing her the ember.

"Thank you" y/n says.

"But promise me you'll get me out also" Hades says.

"Of course, I wouldn't dream of leaving you behind" y/n says.

"That's my girl now here get out of here" Hades says and hands her the ember.

"Thanks bye dad" y/n says and runs out of his lair.

Y/n runs back to Uma's ship climbing aboard and hands Uma the ember.

"Wow he actually gave it to you" Uma says amazed.

"Yeah, but he told me to help him escape too" Y/n explains.

"Of course, he helped us after all" Uma says.

"Now let's go I know where to use it so we can get out" Uma says and walks off the boat.

Everyone follows Uma towards the woods until they reach the barrier where no one can find the exit but them.

"So, this is it" y/n asks.

"Yes, now we just need the ember to do its magic" Uma says.

The ember starts glowing and a hole appears, and everyone runs through it before it closes behind them.

"Woah we are actually outside the barrier" y/n says amazed.

" Yeah, now how are we supposed to get to Auradon? none of us can swim, "Harry says.

"There's some boats over there by the docks." Y/n says while pointing at the boats that are by the docks.

"Then let's use those, everyone shares a boat but y/n,Harry and Gil with me in that one" Uma says and runs to their boat with y/n, Harry and Gil following her.

They started the boats waiting for everyone to get into the other boats.