Chapter 6

We see y/n on another island where there's only trees and grass. A crab walks over and pinches her finger. Y/n jumps up and shakes her finger to get the crab off.

"Ow you little sh- wait where am I?" y/n asks.

She looks around and only sees trees, fruits and the ocean.

"This isn't Aruadon or the Isle". Y/n says

"No, it isn't welcome to the pride land "Scarlett says

y/n looks behind her and sees a girl with brown hair and with scars eyes.

"Scarlett, I thought you were dead." y/n says.

"No, I'm alive even after you broke up with me and pushed me in the water when we were on the isle" Scarlett explains.

"Oh right. Sorry about that" y/n says.

"It's fine it was a long time ago ofc" Scarlett calmly says.

"Right uhm so you live here very nice" y/n says looking around only seeing thorns and dead trees.

"I know your lying it doesn't matter tho let's get you out of those clothes* Scarlett says walking away.

Y/n follows closely behind so she doesn't get lost.

"So meet anyone since you broke up with me" Scarlett asks.

"Uh yeah I'm actually dating Uma" y/n says

"Uma? Why her" Scarlett asks.

"Because I love her"y/n says.

"Mhmm whatever at least your happy" Scarlett mumbles

"What about you meet anyone " y/n ask changing the subject.

"Actually, I meet Simba son Kion he's nice and cute " Scarlett says.

"Oh, that's cool " y/n says.

They reach Scarlett den and goes inside. The den has flowers near the windows her bed on the left side of the den.

"Looks homey" y/n says.

"Thanks. Here you can wear these they should fit " Scarlett says and hands y/n some of y/n old clothes she had.

"You still have my clothes" y/n asks.

"Yeah, they kept me warm ok " Scarlett says walking out.

"She just had to be the one that ends up here huh "Scarlett says looking at the sky.

Y/n changes clothes and walks outside where Scarlett is.

"Somehow they still fit " y/n says

"Well that's good now c'mon I was supposed to meet kion and his friends" Scarlett says dragging y/n with her.

"Ok ok " y/n says

They reach the pride lands where Kion and his friends are sitting in a circle.

"Hey Scarlett, there you are, who's your friend?" Kion ask messing with his red hair

"This is y/n my ex" Scarlett says. She sits next to Kion.

"Oh well nice to meet you y/n I'm Kion protector of prideland.These are my friends Beshte the gray hair he's the strong one in the group" Kion says.

"Nice to meet ya" Beshte says.

"You to" y/n say.

"Next is Fuli the blonde with the black tips she's the fastest" Kion introduces her.

"Your pretty Fuli" y/n says.

"Thanks, your pretty to" Fuli says.

"Last but not least my best friend Bunga she's the bravest" Kion points to the white hair guy.

"Nice to meet you my lady"Bunga says

"Don't even try it Bunga she's not interested in guys"Scarlett says.

"Well way to ruin the fun Scarlett" Bunga says

"Heh nice to meet you Bunga" y/n say

"So how did you end up here y/n? " Beshte asks

"My sister pushed me into the water and I guess I drifted here" y/n says

"Un bungable why would would she do that" Bunga asks

"I did something she wasn't able to do" y/n says

"Well since you're here let's give you a tour of the pride land" Kion says

Kion and his friends show y/n around pride land. They show the water springs where the rest of the kion's friends hang.

"Woah this is cool I love it this looks looks so relaxing" y/n says

She sees kids and adults swimming in the water and running around and having fun.

They all started running to the water and jumped in with their clothes still on they resurface laughing.

"That was awesome" Bunga says

"Ik especially when we are still in our clothes" Scarlett says

"I wonder how my friends are doing" y/n says

"I'm sure they are finding away to find you y/n" Full says

"Yea anyways I'm hungry can you guys show me what pride land have*y/n says

" of course let's go " Bunga says

They all got out of the water and followed bunga.