Chapter 5

They reach the museum and go in and walk in the room with their parents' statue.

"Woah why do they suddenly look scary"Harry says

"I don't know but we need to move"Uma says

"Your right let's go"Y/n says not looking at her mother

They run to where the wand is and Gil goes to turn the force field off.Harry grabs the wand and puts it in his bag.

"We got it now let's get to the boats"Harry says while putting his bag on

Everyone runs out without being seen well, that was until Mal saw them and started running after them.

"Omg that was awesome now let's bring the barrier down once for all." Uma says and grabs the wand out of Harry's bag.

The wand starts sparkling and it shoots the barrier.The barrier goes down letting all the villains run out of the Isle.

"Woah that was cool" Gil says.

"What did you do!" Mal yells behind them

"We brought down the barrier of course sis" y/n says.

"That was my job y/n! " Mal yells

"Well, you were taking too long" y/n says.

Mal charges at y/n with rage and pushes y/n into the water.

"Y/n!" Uma yells out.

"Oh no oh no! I didn't mean to. " Mal says panicking.

"This is all your fault!" Uma yells. She runs and jumps in the water to search for y/n.

"You went too far, Mal. " Harry says. He goes to help Uma to find y/n.

Mal runs back to Auardon to find her friends. She finds them in hers and Evie's room.

"Guys we have a problem; The barrier is down. " Mal says.

"What do you mean? We didn't even get the wand, so who did it? " Evie asks.

"Y/n.I got mad and accidentally pushed her in the water." Mal says while looking down.

"Mal, why would you do that? " Carlos asks.

"Because she took our job."Mal explains.

"But Mal you know y/n probably did it to help you." Jay explains.

"She always took everything until mom found out about her being lesbian." Mal says.

"But remember the time she helped you from being bullied" Evie says.

Mal thinks back to the vks and y/n in the Isle of the lost school. She remembers being pushed into her locker and having her books thrown on the ground.

"I see your sister isn't here to save you again." Rachel the daughter of queen of hearts says.

"Just leave me alone Rachel I'm sorry i messed up your hair" Mal says quietly.

"Well, you should've thought about that before you did it. " Rachel says.

Y/n walks over and pulls Rachel off of Mal.

"I thought I told you to leave my sister alone Rachel." Y/n says.

"Y-y/n I was just." Rachel nervously says.

"Just get out of here mess with my sister again I will hurt you, Rachel." Y/n warns her.

"Ok I'm sorry" Rachel says while running away almost tripping.

"Thanks y/n" Mal says.

"No problem, Mal next time she messes with you just call me" y/n says while walking away.

Mal smiles at the necklace that y/n gave her when they were kids as she remembers this memory.