1- The white room ❤️‍🩹

"That hurt" I slowly opened my eyes, "Where am I?" I stood up touching my head, I looked at my hand which was covered in blood. I leaned against the white wall as I got up, I felt severe pain all over my body and I didn't understand the origin. I was in this old hospital, or at least it looked like that, I had a blue gown and I walked holding on to the wall...
Always the same nightmare, always the same since I was stuck in the hospital in my city: I broke my leg and they took me to the hospital, but shortly after it caught fire and I was stuck there for about 2 hours. But that time it didn't seem like a dream, it seemed real: I didn't have a lab coat but my usual clothes, my leg was intact and my head seemed to be bleeding.

"Oh shit, this isn't a dream" I said to myself while trying to figure out where I was: what looked like a corridor was actually a very long room, I also noticed a table with a syringe on it, it contained a strange liquid green whose origin I didn't understand, I looked at a literally broken mirror that was placed nearby; I looked fine, but my head really hurt and I didn't remember much. "This is strange" I noticed writings on the walls, mold and various sheets scattered around the room which I decided to collect: apparently experiments were being made here with that strange green liquid, the name of the substance was not mentioned but there seemed to be a sheet of a experiment.

 "This is strange" I noticed writings on the walls, mold and various sheets scattered around the room which I decided to collect: apparently experiments were being made here with that strange green liquid, the name of the substance was not mention...

"So does this creature speak?" I thought as I read the document carefully, "not ready for presentation, so it shouldn't be a threat",
"(Y/N) are you okay?" I heard a male voice on the other side of the door, I immediately got scared and decided to hide under the table.
A red creature with two horns walked into the room walking slowly,
"(Y/N) are you okay? You shouldn't move after the experiment" he took the syringe, "you could seriously hurt yourself, so come out" fortunately under the table there was an old used and ruined syringe, I waited for him to move away from the table and then go out and point the syringe against; it wasn't the best weapon in the world but at least I had something to defend myself with.

"Don't move devil or I-",
"(Y/N) come on, I told you not to call me that and then" he tried to take my arm but I walked away, "put that thing down, you couldn't hurt me even if you wanted to" he quickly took my syringe while I backed up against the wall.
"How do you know my name?" I said scared, he turned to look at me confused and said "what? Don't you remember who I am?" I looked at him confused, "Maybe it's a side effect of the Givanium, ok let's start over" he looked at me, I was shaking with fear, "but first it's better if you calm down, sit down and I'll explain everything to you".

HELLOOOOO!!!
SO, there are just one story about Banban, so I decided to try something nice too, hoping it will be good.
For those who don't know me welcome to my book, I'm Francesca (you can call me Francy), my most famous story is the one about Bob Velseb, I hope to entertain you <3