31-I missed her❤️‍🩹

(Y/N) Pov's:

"Couldn't you help me? These statues of...what material are they made of?" I asked as I pushed the last statue of Banban towards the end of the riddle, "it's marble" replied Banban from the back of the room: after we had understood how that riddle worked, and it had taken us a while to understand it...

FLASHBACK

"Do you see anything inside his mouth?" Banban said while I was sitting on his shoulders and he was holding my legs with his hands, "no nothing, maybe this isn't the right way to solve this riddle, let me get off"

END FLASHBACK

"Thanks, so as I was saying, these marble statues are a little too heavy for me, it would be very helpful if instead of standing there immobile you would help me push them you know?" I said tiredly,
"No thanks dear, I'm fine standing here, it's nice to see you working",
"After this you owe me a big favor Adam and if you don't remember I'll be there to remind you every 2 seconds" I wiped the sweat on my forehead with my hand, I looked around and saw that the red door in the middle of the room had opened , so I walked over and took the red card.
"Ladies first" he said moving away from the red door to let me pass forward, "very nice, especially because I have the card" I swiped the card and the door opened, a little snail monster came out from there and he started running away: "be careful" Banban pulled me towards him, "is that a Naughty one?" I asked,
"Exactly, but I don't understand what he was doing in here, this room must have been empty" the little monster jumped from the other side of the green flowerbeds dropping something before jumping; "I'm going to see what he dropped, in the meantime you go into the room and see what's needed" I said as I gave the key to Banban and walked away to get the mysterious object.
I reached down and picked it up, "a piece of iron?"
"(Y/n)? Do you know that guy? Is he a friend of yours?" Banban said, I turned and looked around: at the entrance to the room there was a Naughty one bigger than the others and more muscular, I took a step back, "you can also tell him to get down from there, we won't eat their pancreas" the creature sighed, "HOLD THE DOOR OPEN" I ran as fast as I could towards the door but first I was tackled against the white wall by a large hand; the creature had me pinned against the wall, I couldn't move and Banban was locked inside the red room.

"So you're the one who freed me, thank you so much miss" he said in a deep voice,
"did you get my warning? You had time to run and leave and yet here you are, what a shame to kill such a pretty face" his grip on he was too strong to free me, he growled in front of me and I closed my eyes convinced that I was dead and then...
I heard a loud noise behind me, like glass breaking and then a muscular red hand throwing a punch at the monster, without his hand to hold me against the wall I fell but didn't land on the ground:
"are you okay?" a deep and familiar voice asked me, I opened my eyes and...
"macho man is back I see" I said seeing Hellish Banban holding me in his red muscular arms, "did you miss me sweetie?~" he approached me with a provocative look and I blushed,
"take it easy you beast" I tried to move away from him a little; the monster was not far from us and was holding his head with one hand, he looked at us and growled again, "trust me" Banban remained motionless while that beast ran towards us, he moved at the last moment and the creature crashed into the broken glass and got stuck.
"Adam you're a genius" I said as I watched the worm wriggle, I turned to look at Banban but he was already looking at me, still holding me tight: "everything ok?",
"I missed you beautiful" his face was a few centimeters from mine,
"Adam? Are you sure you're okay? You and I don't-"
"Come on (Y/N), you don't have all your memories but the important ones are here, I know you remember our relationship, and I missed the presence of my beloved" he lifted my chin with his finger and... kiss me.
His lips were the same consistency as the rest of his body, the kiss was soft but full of passion, he placed a hand on my cheek caressing me while I opened my eyes in surprise: the real Adam wasn't like that, he wasn't there like that so much passion between the two of us, with this monster the situation was different; I closed my eyes too and let him kiss me.

Banban Pov's:

"YOU ARE CRAZY! GIVE ME CONTROL NOW"
"Come on it's so beautiful, I missed it"
"BUT THIS WAS NOT THE RIGHT TIME, I WANTED SHE TO REMEMBER SOME THINGS FIRST, my God you ruined everything you beast"
"Talk as much as you want, only I can hear you, doctor, and then look at her, you missed her too, admit it"
"Yes, very much"...

She broke away from the kiss and looked at me in shock, "sorry, I've wanted to do this for a long time, but you'll talk about it with the other me" I winked at her and made her get off,
"now go, I'll take care of this monster and then I'll join you, ok love?"
She was red and looks at me confused, how cute;
"Okay" she finally said before running off towards the exit leaving me alone with the slug.
"So? Your name?" I asked coming closer seeing that he had managed to free himself, "Sr.Dadadoo, you must be Banban" I hated that name,
"ok dickface now you deal with me"

************
If you have to thank someone for the kiss, thank my friend Asia, she approved the chapter for me