13- The jellyfish ❤️‍🩹

(I will cut and edit some parts of the game, to make the story more interesting {and honestly to take away the parts I hated of this chapter} However the ending will be similar, if not the same, as the game, so the plot remains the same)

The door opened towards many stairs, I began to go down them slowly in the dark, without knowing exactly where I was going.
As soon as I arrived at the base, the lights turned on, revealing the large jellyfish in the middle of the room: I took a step back seeing the gigantic creature that seemed to be sleeping.
I went down the stairs and approached him, I was also afraid to touch him but he seemed to be still and he didn't mind being touched; those big tentacles were hard enough not to touch, especially if you walked close to the wall.

Once past the jellyfish I realized that yes, he was sleeping, and luckily I also found a way to wake him up quickly enough: I clicked a button that emitted a sound that made him wake up instantly, his big eye opened and he stared at me while I I leaned against the wall behind me.

"Why are you here?" the jellyfish asked in a deep voice
"Ba-Banban sends me" I stammered intimidated by his presence,
"I don't mean that, I mean why are you down here? Looking through your memories, I find nothing that explains why such a young girl came down to this old place."
"ah right" I sighed "I don't have those memories, they just disappeared from my mind, like they never existed"
"Adam..." the jellyfish said in a low voice, as if he didn't want me to hear it; however that name had something familiar, as if I had already heard it somewhere...

"Girl take my advice, leave this place",
"Why?" he looked at me confused,
"Don't you want to leave?"
"yes I want but.." I said trying to sound convincing,
"I want but...I don't know" I resigned myself,
"Let me show you something" he brought a long tentacle towards me and I slowly blacked out and everything went black.

I woke up on...a beach? I sat down looking around before noticing the jellyfish next to me which immediately started talking:
"banban explained to you about how children disappeared right? Well, it's half the truth, some of them died in the accident."
"what accident?" I asked sitting down next to him and looking at him, he looked at me out of the corner of his eye and then said softly "that devil could have told you something intelligent instead of sending you in the face of death though",
"yes, I think that too, but I've had enough time to understand how he thinks, even if it's quite strange" I said with a small smile.

He kept looking at me as if there was something wrong with me,
"are you (Y\N)?" he asked,
"yeah, that's my name, how do you know? Did you read it from my mind?" I asked quite confused,
"no, unfortunately for you no, I didn't expect to meet you in my life, he talked a lot about you before; he was probably talking about Banban, I didn't know other people down there, right?

"Anyway, I need the children to escape from here, to finally reach my habbitat, you understand?" I nodded as he continued talking,
"go away girl, once this dream is over I can make you wake up straight out of here, just ask" he looked at me,
"No, I can't, I still have to-"
"Do you want to see him again?" said that him in a serious way, as if he wanted to make it clear who he was talking about.
"no, I can't go away now, take me to Banban" I said standing up, he put a tentacle on my shoulder, "okay, but don't say I didn't warn you" having said that, everything went black again...

**********************
THEN, yes, I will remove the part of the mini-game in the body of stinger flynn because I hate that part, both in chapter 2 and 3.
Then, I've said it many times but I repeat it, the story is very connected to the documents that are found for the game (which I can add to the chapters without problems if you want), so the donor of the human genome of Banban is U.A (adam uthman ) also in this story.