21-Adam❤️‍🩹

"Go ahead, I'm pretty good at these things" the sheriff told me as I handed him the gear to repair the lift, I sat next to him and sighed:
"How long have you been here partner?" he asked me as he got to work,
"I don't know, I've lost count, maybe a month or so, it all depends on how long Banban had made me pass out", "what do you mean?",
"banban knocked me out as soon as i got there, i think some of my amnesia is his fault" i said looking at the ceiling, "now i wonder where he is".
"Well, the queen said that one of your friends arrived a little while ago, but now he's in the infirmary because he was injured" said the sheriff adjusting his hat and wiping the sweat from his forehead;
"Are you saying it could be him? I have to go! Thanks for the info, I owe you!"

I ran as fast as I could towards the infirmary which this time was open, as soon as I arrived in the long corridor I looked into the second room, I leaned against the glass seeing that familiar red figure sitting on that hospital bed with his back to me: I opened the door quickly, "BANBAN" he turned his head slightly but, before he could say anything to me, I jumped between his arm.

"(Y/N) everything ok-?"
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD" he instinctively placed his hands on my back hugging me. at that moment the world was silent, it was just me and that monster, in each other's arms, while i held back the tears, a girl hugging an old experiment of her ex.

"Hey I'm fine, I don't die that easily little girl" he put a hand on my shoulder, I looked into those big black eyes but, suddenly, you had a flashnack of a man smiling at me and I walked away:
"(Y/N) are you ok? Is something wrong?" I held my head in my hands and whispered "Uthman",
"yes?" Banban answered as if I had called him, indeed I had.
"Uthman Adam?" I asked,
"yes? that's my name"
"Adam?",
"yes I am",
"doctor?",
"yes always me, are you finished?" he looked up bored,
"You have his conscience, his memories, you are..." I said as a series of thoughts bombarded my mind: "yes (Y/N), for the thousandth time, Uthman Adam, hello, department head, doctor , scientist, kindergarten principal , many monsters call me Banban, we already know each other there is no need to redo the presets" I instinctively walked away from him, "(Y/N) please stop being stupid, I heard about the problem with the Is there an elevator and I can help you, is that okay with you or do you have to keep doing this?" asked Banban annoyed; at that point I decided to compose myself and go back to behaving normally.

"Sorry, yes some help would be helpful"
"Well, then I started to go, join me as soon as you can guinea pig" he winked and left the room: before I could leave too, however, I saw an orange key card on top of a box and I took it already assuming where it could take me.
"You smartass again" I looked at the big orange door at the end of the corridor, I knew who it was and I didn't want to see it, but at the same time I wanted clarification...

***********
Tomorrow I don't know if I'll post since in Italy it's mid-August and I celebrate it with my friends, if I can I'll post without problems ^^