4- Experiment ❤️‍🩹

"Sit down" we went back to the initial room and Banban made me sit on a medical bed at the back of the room, he probably had put it a while ago since it wasn't there before:
"Did you say you only have amnesia?" He asked me taking some gloves and a syringe,
"As symptoms yes, but my head was bleeding" he approached me and looked at my head,
"this was my fault, i hit you too hard i guess" he walked away to get an ice pack and put it on my head, "it should help".

"So Banban, how do these experiments work?" I asked as he took something from a table,
"you take the genome of a living being and the givanium, they combine and the thing comes to life" he approached me with a syringe in his hand,
"but no one has ever proven that experimenting on a human, I'd like to try it on you" I shivered hearing those words as he approached me.
"Are you scared?",
"No, a creature is just approaching me with a syringe full of a strange liquid to inject into my body, I'm totally calm",
"so why-",
"genius yes obviously I'm scared and mostly I don't want to" he looked a little disappointed by my answer but sighed.

"I can't force you" he withdrew and came back,
"if you change your mind let me know, you would be the first human to try this thing" he was turning his back to me when I got off the couch and approached him:
"the first? weren't you human too?" I asked, he suddenly became silent,
"your paper says your human genome donor was a doctor, so you weren't human were you? Banban?" I placed a hand on his shoulder without receiving an answer; he walked forward in silence and opened the door to the room.

"What does this mean?" I asked as I approached him, "Go to class tomorrow and pretend none of this happened," he said in a totally emotionless tone as he looked at the floor.

I was quite confused by his behavior, even a little worried if I have to be honest: ok, his voice wasn't that much expressive, but when he told me to go away it was completely empty, his eyes were dull and his voice much flatter than usual. "Come on (Y\N), you can't waste time thinking about these stupid things, you have to find a way to get out of here fast enough" I said to myself as I walked down the main corridor of the kindergarten.

On the wall was a large drawing with all the main characters on them, some I had seen before and some I hadn't: Banban in the center with his fierce smile, next to him Banbaleena, Ophila and Jumbo Josh. the others were new to me, except for the snail that I had had the great misfortune to meet shortly before: my mind immediately returned to those moments of terror, the fear of being killed in one blow, and it would end like this if Banban hadn't stopped her; he could have let you die, i had snapped at him many times and i wasn't really nice to him, yet he still tried to get me to his side.
"Maybe he doesn't have all these brute intentions" while walking I found a small laboratory and decided to enter the small room, there was an armchair and a table full of syringes, sheets and even a microscope; in a corner there was also a barrel with GV written on it,
"here's where they keep it then, I could try to do something interesting maybe..."

None's Pov:

(Y\N) in that small room was trying to understand how that substance worked and what effects it had on bodies, she spent about 3 hours working until her body, too tired to go on, gave way and she fell asleep on the desk. Across the kindergarten was Banban, huddled in his dark room thinking, how he had never been a real human being and never would be, which he hated to hear and it sent him into a frenzy every time. state of confusion even for a whole day...

************
If you like the story please leave a vote or a comment