35-Run❤️‍🩹(end of the forth part)

(Y/N) Pov's:

"We can go?" Banban Churches, "Can I talk to you first please?" I asked him, he looked at me a little confused but followed me away from the Jester so that we had our privacy: "Adam, when we talked earlier, I realized something" I walked closer to him, "You said you don't have a crush on me, but Hellish does" I blushed "and I knew it a long time ago" Banban listened to me in silence, "I feel connected to you, I don't know how yet, but I like how Hellish approached me, so sorry if you're against it, but I would like to maintain the relationship I was creating with him, are you okay with that?"; "Oh, yeah okay..." was all he said.

In Banban's head

"I told you so",
"I fucked up, I fucked up, I fucked up,"
"Yes you did, and now your little princess is mine"

(Y/N)'s Pov:

As soon as we finished talking we returned to the Jester who was waiting for us,
"shall we leave him like this?" I pointed to Nabnab locked in a cage,
"Do I have to free him?" Banban asked annotated,
"Yes",
"Ok fine" Banban went to the cage, opened it and Nabnab ran away; "happy now (Y/N)?",
"Yes".
"ok, BitterGiggle, open the door" I said, he nodded and pushed the large door which opened: inside the room was very similar to the queen's room with, in the center, a large wooden box.
The 3 of us started to approach the center of the room, the jester remained at a distance while Banban and I went up the stairs, "alright, (Y/N) open this thing and let's finish this story" Banban said pointing to two buttons, I went down and clicked the first before being interrupted by the Jester: "wait, are you sure you really want to do this?" He asked me but, before I could do anything, Nabnab came and clicked him, "NO NABNAB, DAMN I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN I COULD HAVE DONE IT" Banban screamed as the wooden box opened; the scepter began to float out covered in magical light.
"Wait...there's a piece missing" said the Jester looking at him, "he's right, where did you put it" a deep voice spoke behind the 3 of us, we turned and found Sir Dadadoo looking at us.
"I followed you to get here and now the scepter is broken? Come on guys, it's not funny" he said sarcastically,
"We don't know, we're as surprised as you are," said the Jester,
"Really? You've never been good at lying Giggle, will you tell me or will I have to kill your kitten out there?" Dadadoo said menacingly,
"No, Nabnab come" Banban called the monster, "I take back what I said, you are a good friend but.." Banban squeezed the givanium into his neck, "you are slow" he threw him away violently:
"You were bad" I told him,
"Just wait" a transformed Nabnab came out of the darkness and attacked Dadadoo; "NOW, LET'S RUN," the Jester shouted as we started running through the halls.

TIME SKIP

While they ran through the bushes I stayed behind, "GUYS WAIT" I said while I tried to catch up with them but nothing, I thought I was going to die but Banban suddenly grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me towards him making me speed up, "I'm not leaving you behind (Y/ N)" I smiled at him as we continued running; at a point in the middle however BittleGiggle stopped, "BitterGiggle come on" I said to him as I stopped with him, "I can't, they appreciate my jokes (Y/N), it's my chance, I can't miss it" I looked at him sad but I nodded, "if that's what you want, I'm happy for you, go ahead buddy" Banban and I left him behind as we continued running towards the elevator.
"Arrived, let's go" I got on the elevator but the lights went out and the Dadadoo appeared in front of us with a real army:
"And here our heroes understand that they have only wasted time, good work to you two, but it's all in vain" the Dadadoo laughed,
"No," Banban said, "(Y/N) go, find the surgeon and fix all this,"
"What? No I won't leave you alone" I approached him,
"Go" he said in a deeper voice,
"Adam please" he put a hand on my shoulder and pulled me towards him;
"sorry if it seemed like I didn't before, I love you, I've loved you since the first time I saw you, I promise I'll come find you, we'll find the kids and get out of here" he kissed me while I hugged him.
"How cute, too bad you're about to be crushed you stupid red devil" said Dadadoo pretending to be moved, Banban glared at him and then looked at me; "Now go" I was forced to go up without him.

TIME SKIP

Here I am alone again, in the silence while I dried my tears, when will this nightmare end?

**********

I wonder too, when will GOBB end? Probably never-
Anyway, this chapter is poorly written because I thought I had already done it a month ago but I didn't, but in the end it's a pretty useless chapter.
So, now waiting for chapter 7 ^^