Prologue.

Grace Carson (female lead's pov)

I can't believe this. I'm getting married. I don't want to believe this. I'm looking at the huge mirror. Blinking. One.. two.. three times.

How did this happen?

It felt as if it was 2 days ago that, he offered me that deal. Arranged marriage. My ass. I've read about this plenty of times in books, never have I thought about experiencing it.

I've always dreamt about marrying someone. Someone that's tall, hot and most importantly, mentally and financially stable. But, God decided to go ahead and punish me for all the sins I've committed in my past and current life by making marry that man.

But..

If I could go back in time, to that day, I would still agree to marry him.

Zayn Archer (Male lead's pov)

It's my wedding day. Fuck. I can't fucking believe this. I let out a loud sigh. I never expected myself to marry that woman.

But,

I also expected it? What the hell am I thinking? No, what was I thinking?

I don't hate her. But, I don't like her either.

' It's alright, Zayn. It's just a marriage of convenience! ' is what I'm telling myself.

It's not alright. I asked her to fake an engagement with me. It's my fault. But, how the hell did that engagement turn to marriage?..

But, I should just be honest with myself.

If I could go back to that day, I would've still asked her to fake it with me.