𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒.

"𝐀 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝,

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭."

- 𝐤𝐳𝐬𝐡𝐱𝟏

And here we are. My hair is a mess. I glared at him. He just shrugged.

"We didn't die now, did we?" he said, mockingly.

I inhaled and exhaled. Fighting back the urge to say the most diabolical thing any sister could've said to their brother.

I fixed my hair before we entered the building. The moment we stepped in, the crazily loud music flew into our ears, but my attention fell on Zayn Archer. He was being surrounded by a few women at the bar counter. When he saw me, he quickly walked over and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close. "I was waiting for you. What took you so long anyways?" Zayn questions.

I shrugged. I could feel Kyle's ominous stare at the two of us. I took a moment and looked Archer up and down, noticing that he was finally wearing something casual for once. A loose black blouse and grey pants.

"What? Am I that good-looking for you to look me up and down?" Archer teased.

"No, I'm just surprised, but yes, you do look good in casual clothes." I nod, giving him a small thumbs up.

He looks surprised before laughing lightly. He was about to say something when a group of women swarmed him. "Wait! Hold on, ladies! I'm married!" Archer chokes out, pulling me to his side. "Unfortunately, for you ladies. I'm married but," he paused before pointing at Kyle. "He's still on the market."

"Zayn Archer, what do you think you're doing?!" Kyle yells before being dragged off by two women.

Archer waved him goodbye before leading me off to the bar counter. "Finally, I can catch a breath."

"There you are, Gray!" A familiar voice called out. Ella. "What are you doing here? The fun is at our table!" She says, grabbing my arm and dragging me off. Archer quicky follows behind me.

She sits me down at one corner of the table and Archer sits next to me. Ella handed me a glass of wine. She handed Archer one as well before sitting down next to Lucas and began blabbing. Archer places his glass on the table before whispering into my ear, "You don't have good alcohol tolerance. Give me your glass, I'll drink it for you."

"Are you looking down on me?" I question, narrowing my eyes at him before lifting the glass up to my lips and gulping it down in one go.

He looked amused. He chuckles before shaking his head. "No. Of course not."

Before I even realized what I was doing, I was drinking the night away.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Grace," Archer says, snatching my glass out of my hand. "Slow down!"

"Give it here, Zayn!" I exclaim, reaching out for the glass.

His eyes narrow before putting the glass down on the table and moving to grab my wrist. "We'll be on our way now. Grace is drunk, have fun." he says to the others at the table before dragging me out of the building.

Once we were out of the building, Archer took me to his car.

I just realized I'm calling him by his surname instead of his first name.