Dinner with friends

The dress above is the dress you will be
the one you will be wearing at dinner.

Phil's POV:
After I finished buttoning up my shirt. I joined Dan and waited for (Y/N).
"Dan.I have a crush on (Y/N),and I'm thinking than I am going to tell her at dinner!" "I knew it!" Dan says before (Y/N) walks in looking beautiful as always, wearing a cute dress(the one that is in the picture) with (f/c) eye shadow and (f/c) lipstick.
"Guys,I'm ready let's go!" she says.
Louise,me,Dan,(A/N),Alfie and Zoe walked in to a cab that drove us to a fancy restaurant. After we all sat down and got hare hordes,Joey stands up and says. "People,I'm gay and I'm coming out of the closet!" he says.
"We are all happy for you!!" Lyli says.
After Joey sits down I stand up saying.
"Like we are talking about relationship and stuff like that.I have got some thing to say!" "What is it?" Louise and Dan says in synchronic.
"(Y/N),I loved you thins the day we met. With you,playing guitar on the streets and seeing you in your very first videos.You are everything I've dreamed of.(Your full name),will you make my dreams come true by becoming my girlfriend?" "Yes,Phil!I would love to become your girlfriend!" she says before we kiss. Everyone at the table just said 'aw'.
After we finished eating. Me and (Y/N) decided to go on a walked together.
We walked next to lake.
We sat down on the sand.
"I love you,Phil." she said with her head on my shoulder.
"I love you to,(Y/N)." I say kissing her fore head.
After we got ice cream and walked back to the hotel. Tomorrow,we all have a meet up.

~Jump to the morning

I woke up next (Y/N). She looked so peaceful and calm.
"Phil,wake up (Y/N)!We said we would met the others down the stairs." Dan says. "Ok!" "(Y/N)!!!Wake up!!!" I scream,she wakes up strait away.
"Get ready,weed need to be at Playlist in a hour." "Okay!" she says standing up and going to the bathroom.

(A/N:Hope you enjoyed this chapter,next one will be the rest of the morning before Playlist and the afternoon at Playlist. See you!!!)