Chrismas

This chapter takes place 1 month after the wedding.

Your POV:
You woke up with Phil jumping on you in excitement like a child. Speaking of children,Torry is giving birth in a month.
"IT'S CHRISTMAS!!" Phil yelled, probably waking up all the building.
"Hey guys,merry Christmas." Torry said has you both walked into the living room.
"Hey Torry!Merry Christmas to you too!" Phil said running to the Christmas tree were the presents were under.
"Hello,Merry Christmas everybody!" Dan said walking into the room.
"Who would like some thee or coffee?" You asked turning on the coffee machine.
"Coffee,please!" The all responded.
You made the drinks and you exclaimed:
"Drinks ready!" They all went to get the drinks and sat down next to the tree.
"Let's open the presents!" Phil said grabbing his present for his mom.
"Yeah!" You,Torry and Dan replied to Phil.
You took the present that your dad sent you.
You opened it,pictures that he took with his camera at the wedding and the newest album of ( Favorite band.Sorry if it's a band that broke up).
"What did your dad send you?" Phil asked siting next to you.
"Some photo that he tuck from our wedding and the newest album of (Favorite band.Sorry if it's a band that broke up)." You say smiling looking thought the photos.
"What did your mom send you?" You asked looking at him.
"A T-shirt and a new SD card for my camera." He said taking another present from his dad.
You took the present that your mom sent you. You opened it,it was a little (favorite animal) soft toy and a travel size speakers.
All of the laptops rang at the same,you open your,it was a Skype call from your parents. You all press the green at the same. You put all your laptops next to each other in a half circle form and you,Dan,Phil and Torry also did a half cercle in front of the laptops making everybody see each other.
"Hey!" You all said to the parents.
"Hey!" They replied. You all decide to open the present together.
Phil got a T-shirt and a SD card from his dad,a iTunes gift card,a Buffy season from Martin,the new season of Attack On Titan and a lion mug from you,a hoodie from Torry,chocolate from Chris and Pj and a cook book from Dan called 'A 100 ways to cook a cock' (I think they're is a book that is actually called this in real life). You nearly all cried out laughing because of the book that Dan got Phil.
You all opened your presents and said bye. You did spend the rest of the day watching animé and Buffy.