The box with the past in

Your POV:
You woke up with a hang over. Great!
You turn around to see Phil sleeping. He looks so adorable when he his sleeping. You smiled at what happens last night. You get out of bed and go but on a night down and go get breakfast.

Phil's POV:
I woke up waiting to see (Y/N) but she was not there.
I jumped out of bed with a hang over,I put some pjs on and went to the kitchen to see (Y/N) sat on a seat drinking her coffee.
"Good Morning!Got a hang over too?" she say smiling at me.
"Good Morning.Yeah." I replied back.
"Hear you go." she said giving me coffee and some pain killer.
"Thanks!!" I said smiling.
"What you wanna do today?" "I'm going threw a box of stuff from my childhood and teen years." she says,to be honest I never thew much about her childhood and teen years,like we met at uni but that topic never came up.
"Can I help?" "Sure!I'm gonna go get ready." she says getting of the stoul and heading to the hallway.

Your POV:
I walked to the bathroom. I go into the the shower,get out,get some clothes,get dressed,do my hair and put make-up on. I was wearing
a blue checked patternd shirt,black skinny jeans and my combat boots.
"Hey Dan!" you say.
"I'm going into the shower." Phil says.
"Okay,like that I can get the box out before you're dressed. "What box?" Dan says.
"It the box with all of my stuff from my childhood and teen years." you say.

~skip to when you and Phil open the box

Phil's POV:
She opened the box. The first thing I see is photos if her what looked locked photos that were her has a baby to early teens. At the bottom of all the photos was a name of a place,Manchester Orphanage.
"(Y/N),we're you adopted?" I asked looking into her (eye colour) eyes.
"Yes,I was adopted at 15." she said with tears running down her face.
"Let's continue with the box." she said wiping of the tears.
"Ok!" I said taking the pictures out of the box.
She grabbed the big stack of paper.
"Come Phil!" she said heading to the living room.
"Dan,Torry come!" she shouted siting on the sofa.
"Coming!!" they say.
She turns the blanck page. Reveling a page with her name on it and at the top writing,Manchester Psychological Institute.
She closes the page before Dan or Torry could read it.
"I'm going to my room." "I'm coming." I say getting up and walking to my room. We walked into our room.
(Y/N) just broke down crying.
"(Y/N)?" "When I was 9,I was dignidnosed with depression and anxiety.A year later the orphanage sent me to a hospital. They did find out that I was self harming. A month of being in hospital,they sent me into a mental institute for 4 and a half years.When I was sent back to the orphanage, I was adopted by Lisa and Mike,my 'mum and dad'.They were always here for me,supporting me and still are.A year of being with them I started to smile more.When I was 19 I went to uni were I met you and Dan." she said,I hug here,pick her up,put here on the bed and wisperd to here.
"It's ok." I wisperd to her until she stopped crying.

Your POV:
I thought that I burnt all of my document of the things I didn't want to remember. But no,I didn't.
"I'm going on a walk with Torry!!!" and shouts.
"Ok!!" you and Phil shout.
"Do you want to do a Buffy marathons?" "Yeah." you replie.
"I will make the popcorn will you get cleaned up." "Ok." you said getting up.

Phil's POV:
I put the popcorn in the microwave.

~time skip to 3 am

Phil's POV:
Dan and Torry got home drunk 5 minutes ago and I guess that they will be having sex.
I looked down to see (Y/N) sleeping.
I picked her up bridal style and put her on our bed.
"Good night." I say to her.
"Oh my god,Dan!!!!" I hear Torry saying from the other room.
"What!!!" (Y/N) says jumping up.
"It's fine.It is just Dan and Torry." "Ok." she replies.
"Night." She says.
"Night." I replie back.

A/N:Sorry guys for not updating,I've got 1 other chapter coming up soon.
Bye guys!