Sweet London Eye

This chapter takes place 3 week after than the last chapter.

Your POV:
You and Phil was setting up the camera to do a video together.
"Hey guys,so today I'm doing a video with (your channel name)." "Hello!" You say jumping on his bed.
"And we have got something to tell all of you!" Phil say as you sit up on is bed.
"We are dating!" We said in synchrony "Yeah,and we have being dating for a month now." Phil says putting is arms around you.
"Please no haters,please.Because no one deservit." "And press on (Y/N) face to see the other video I made with her on her channel,press this subscirbtion box to subscribe to me and the other one for (Y/N) channel.Bye!" he said and turned of the camera.
We edited and uploaded to Youtube.
"Do you want to go out on a date like Dan is not here?" "Yeah,sure.I'm just going to go get change at my place." "Okay,I will pick you up at 6,okay." "Okay!" you said going out of the door.
You went into your apartment,change into galaxcy leggings,your blue shirt with a bow at the bottom and your black converses. Put on some mascara,you didn't where that much make up. You put on your Totoro ear rings.
'Ready' you say to your self. You get your little bag back and put your phone and your purse.
You hear a knock on your door. You open the door to see Phil wearing black skinny jeans and is lemongrab t-shirt I got him the last day we were in America.
"So.Where are we going?" "It's a surprise!" he says putting is hand on your hand.

~Le time skip

We arrived at the location. It was the London Eye,the place where me and Phil first met 6 years ago(Back in 2009.2009 Phan song line).
"Do you remember when we first met here?" "Yes,I do.I remember it all like if it was yesterday." you said looking at the flashing light of the London Eye.
"Come on!" Phil said draging you to the front of the London Eye.
"Two tickets please." Phil says giving the girl some money.
"Thank you,here are you're tickets." the girl says giving us the tickets.
"Thank you!" I say to the girl giving her a smile.
Like we missed the round that was starting we decided to sit on a bench to look at the comments(you had 4G). 55% of the comment where nice comment and rest where hater comments.
Your favorite comment was from one of your fan:
ExtraHordinerLife:
OMG!!! You guys are so cute together!!!!
As you read that you smiled.
The you looked at the other comments one was from my old friend Brittey,you fell out because she dump you for the popular girls at university.
Brittey is beautiful TV:
You bitch. It was suppose to be me and Phil but not you and Phil you uglie loser!!!

"Come on,babe!!We need to go get on the wheel!!!" "Ok!" you replied to Phil.
We got on the wheel. When you were at the top,the sound of the metal made you shiver.
Phil started to sing the jiggle puff song. That song calmed you down always. You started singing with him and before you new it,the ride was over. You jump of the ride and started heading to a sushi place with Phil.

"Table for two please." "Ok.Follow me." the waiter says.
We sat down and ordered. You add (fovorite sushi) and Phil add California rolls. We ate and then went back home(you moved into Dan and Phil''s place like they had another bedroom).
You got into your pjs and just scrolled threw the comments. You cried because of the bad comments like:
Sut Up Now!!!:
Go kill yourself bitch,Phil deserves someone much better than you!!!!

"Babe,don't crye." Phil says comforting you.
After about two hours of scroling threw Tumblr next to Phil,you whent to bed.

(A/N:Hope that you like this chapter!!!)