The forest

Phil's POV:
I woke with (Y/N) on my chest.
It was are 1 year anniversary. Tonight I'm bringing her to a forest were I asked Pg,Chris,Dan to set a blanket,fairylight and a music player.
"Boo!" I heard someone say trying to make me scared.
I looked down to see (Y/N) smiling at me.
"Happy anniversary." she says.
"Happy anniversary too." I said back.
She got up and said.
"I'm going to get ready" she walked away. Today we are going to do my gf does my make up tag,then I bring her to the forest were we will have a picnic and I will propose to her.
We all got ready.
We set up the camera and started filming.
"Hey guys,so for are one year anniversary. My girlfriend,(Y/N),will be turning me into a drag queen." I said.
"Okay,so we are going to start with some fondation." you say putting this foundation.
"Now,eyes!What do you want?" "I would like to now how I look like with a black Smokey eye." I replied. You put the eye shadow on and put mascara.
"What color lipstick do you want." She said. "Red." "Going for a classic/chic look?" "Yep!" I replied.

~skip to night time.
Your POV:
I was getting ready,it was half pass six,we go in 30 minutes.
I put on black skinny jeans,a top with a cat face on,one of Phil's shirts that you did wear has a jacket and black trainer. You did put your hair in a messy side braide. You walked out of the bathroom with Phil waiting for you. You walked out of the house.
You walked to the forest. When you arrived music started playing. You sat down on the blancket with Phil. You grabed a pokemon biscuit.
"Pikachu." you say before biting the biscuit.
You finished your biscuit. Phil grabbed two slicesse of pizza and pretended to be a vampire,you grabbed a stick a pretended to slay him. You are the pizza. Thinking out loud by Ed Sheran starting playing.
"Want to dance?" Phil asked handing his hand.
"Of course." you say grabbing his hand,standing up. You started dancing.
You finished dancing,Phil got down on one knee and said.
"A year ago,I met the girl of my dream,with your beautiful eyes,your beautiful hair,your everything and I want to asked you this one question. Will you marry me and become the next Mrs.Lester?" You nodded. Phil puts the the ring on your finger,it had a little diamond on it and on the side it was the infinite sign. You put the blancket into your bag,put the pizza box into a bin and grab two jars full of fairy lights.
You walked home. You and Phil decided to stay at your place(you did keep your small apartment) like it was closer. You walked into the lift and press number 15. Once you arrived you and Phil walked hand in hand to your door,you oppend the door to find your pet pug jumping on you(it was your flatmates dog but she moved out).
"I did not know you had a dog." Phil said.
"Yeah,she is named Buffy." you say picking her up and bringing her to the kitchen.
"Why don't you bring the dog to me and Dan's place? Phil said.
"Cose Dan does not want a animal in your apartment." you replied.
"Well tomorrow we are bringing her to the apartment." he protested until you said yes.
"Tired." "Yep." he relied.
You got ready to go to sleep.
"Love you Mr.Lester" I said snuggling into his chest.
"Love you to,future Mrs.Lester." he said before you drifted of to sleep.

A/N:Hey guys hope you like the chapter. School start in four day (I live in France).
Bye guys! :3