Day in Hull

Your POV:
I was getting getting ready to go to see my parents in Hull(A/N:I choosed that city in England because that is my home town).
"Are you ready Phil?" "Yeah." he says as you brushing your (h/c) with (f/c) bits of hair that you dyed last week.
You got a taxi with Phil and went to the trains station. We arrived and looked at the board with the platformes on. Your train was on platformes 6 that was pretty close. You and Phil finded your sets. It was going to be a 3 and a half hours to get to Hull so I decided to film some of the train ride.
"Hey,peeps!So today me and Phil are going to Hull to see my parents!!" you said to the camera.
"It as being 10 minutes of being on the train and Phil as lot all type of conversation to play croosy road." you said and laugh.
"Hey,I'm trying to get a new character!" he said looking at the camera.
"So you may be asking,where is Dan.Well,he is spending time with is new girlfriend,Torry." you say posing your camera on the table that you and Phil used on the train.
"I want to play a game." "Ok!What do you want to play?" you say taking your IPad out of your back pack.
"I want to play (favorite game app)!" Phil says pressing on it.
"Ok!" you say pressing on start.

~stime skip because I'm lazy

"Quick,Phil!" you say getting your bag as quick as possible.
"Ok!" Phil says getting out the train.
"Mum!Dad!" you say giving your parents a hug.
"(Y/N)!" your mum says smiling.
"So.Who is that?" "Oh,this is Phil,my boyfriend.Phil meet my dad and my mum!Mum,dad meet Phil!" you say.
"Nice to meet you Mr.(last name) and Mrs.(last name)." "Nice to meet you too Phil!" your mum shaking hands with Phil.
We got into the taxi and went to your parents house.
"Who wants thee or coffee?" "I will have coffee Mrs.(last name),please!" "I will also have a coffe,please mum!" "I will have thee my dear!" your dad says reading his newspaper.
"So,write now,me and Phil,are having thee and coffee at my parents house and Phil is telling them the story of the thee people on the plane." you said laughing at Phil story.

~time skip to the train

You was editing your video,you filmed every thing from seeing a squirrels(they have got lost of squirrel in parks in Hull) to seeing your cousins. It's was 2 p.m, you and Phil was going to a party toning because of Torry's birthday.

A/N:hope you enjoyed! See you in the next chapter.