Falling Down (Part 1)

A week. That's how long it had been since the Metal Rock crashed in the castle. Princess Celestia had since named it and placed it in the dungeon for safe keeping: the Aureate. Nobody knew why it was named that, until they saw the golden glow from the surface, lighting up the dark.

A guard was watching the Aureate, eyes weary. He had been stationed there quite a few times, and it was boring him. Who cares if a space rock seemed special? The guard sighed, rubbing his eyes. The rock wobbled, and the guard stopped, unsure if he had imagined it. He moved closer, raising his spear. It wobbled again, and the guard noticed it was breaking

It's burst apart, sending the guard back. Chunks of it were scattered around, and a hiss was heard. The guard raised his head, and into the red eyes of a monster. It gazed into the guard's soul, and hissed. The guard opened his mouth to scream, but the monster wrapped a limb around the stallion's throat, and crushed his windpipe.

Starring the Fourth Saviour, Princess Celestia, and the Phracrossa.

Falling Down (Part One), written by He Who Remembers.

(Modern day Equestria)

Celestia was wandering in the statue garden, and looked at the Statue of Discord, the spirit of Chaos and Disharmony. Remembering what had happened, the white Alicorn shuddered, before turning her gaze towards that of a humanoid statue. Long hair flowed from its head, and a coat wrapped it's stone shoulders. Celestia remembered what she was told: "Don't release me until it becomes the date I've left."

(300 years ago...)

The monster slithered up onto the ceiling, and snuck into darkness. Another guard came walking in, ready to take over the watch shift, when the second guard's gaze fell upon the dead guard. He dropped his spear, and ran out in terror. The guard ran down the corridors, and ran up towards the Princess. "Princess," he shouted, out of breath and full of fear. Celestia moved her head to face the royal guard.

"Whatever is it, my little pony?" Celestia asked, and the guard stuttered quite a bit. "W-w-well, you see uh, a g-g-g-guard was... m-m-murdered on duty!" He finished, fear now taking a hold on him. (P.S. Y'all want a fun little challenge? Try and count all the royal guards I've killed in both stories far!) Celestia stared back in shock.

One of her highly trained guards, killed? That couldn't be right, but nonetheless, this intrigued her. Approaching the shaken guard, Celestia looked down calmly. "Take me to the body." She said, and the guard obliged. Together, they walked back to the room that housed the Aureate. The guard pushed the door open slightly, before a long, slithering limb reached out and grabbed him.

Screaming, the guard was pulled into the room, and Celestia used her magic to grab the guard. "Help me! It's got me!" The guard yelled, tears flowing from his eyes in fear. Celestia watched the guard fear for his life, when another set of screaming was heard. The thing stopped pulling the guard, and Celestia got him out, before something else crashed through the ceiling, and hit the ground with a loud thud. Bricks fell around the thing, and Celestia watched as the dust settled.

It was a tall thing, like a Minotaur, just without most of the hair and horns. The figure opened its eyes, revealing an icy-blue colour, and it quickly jumped up and dusted itself off. "Ah." It said, it's sound high pitch, similar to a mare's voice. It turned around, and looked at the guard and the princess. "Oh, hey again Celestia." It said, coughing a bit. "Sorry about your roof. I tend to have a habit of crashing into your castle." It added, before turning around again.

Celestia was gobsmacked. Not only did this thing from the sky addressed her without her title, but it also acted like it knew her. The thing faced the monster, which had begun to emerge from the room. It had long, tentacle-like appendages emerging from it's back, and it had the head shape of a cobra. Two massive red eyes glowed in the darkness, and it slithered across the floor towards the three. The guard suddenly broke into a sprint, calling for help. Celestia let the guard run, not out of anger, but out of understanding for the situation.

Celestia's horn began to glow, it's aura becoming brighter, and was about to blast this foul creature back into the depths of Tartar- the figure walked up, and pulled out a pair of broken glasses from its ripped coat. "Ahh, I know you." It said, and Celestia stopped her magic, observing both the creatures. The figure turned its head back to Celestia. "Oh, I'm the Saviour, by the way." It said, smiling, before returning its gaze back to the monster.

The Saviour racked her brain for memories about this creature from space: nothing came up immediately, since her brain was still unscrambling itself due to her very recent regeneration. Then, out of nowhere, a memory finally resurfaced...

Flashback- 2nd Saviour

"Hurry up, Crimson!" The Saviour said, back in his second reincarnation. The blue-haired Time Lord beckoned to the red stallion, who was currently running for his life. They both entered the TARDIS and blocked the doors. "Saviour, what in Celestia's name is that thing?!" Crimson shouted, trying to hold the door in place. The Saviour turned around, attempting to dig out his Sonic Screwdriver. "That thing is a-"

"Phracrossa." The Saviour spoke aloud, and the monster stopped. "You know my kind?" It said, tilting its head to the side. It's red eyes glared deep into the Saviour's stare, but neither of them moved. The sudden sound of galloping hooves approached fast, and the Phracrossa hissed, before slithering away into the darkness, disappearing. The Saviour turned, and smiled again. "Welp, it's runnin' with it's tentacles between it's legs." She said, before passing out the floor.

The Royal Guards burst through the doors, and surrounded the collapsed Time Lord. "Princess, are you alright? Did that thing hurt you?" Called the captain, an earth pony. Celestia shook her head, confused on what happened to the now obvious female. "Take... her... to the dungeons, and question her in the morning." Celestia stated, and the Guards obliged. Before Celestia left, she glanced back at the fallen Saviour, and saw golden energy swim and dissipate from her hands.

Heya folks! Sorry it's a bit short, but it's good, seeing as this story is split up among a few parts. Also, yeah, the Saviour is basically Jodie Whittaker's Doctor, but there will be major differences. First, her coat doesn't have a hood. Secondly, while Jodie's Doctor has a northern English accent, this Saviour has a posh Irish. Think of Jacksepticeye's voice, but more posh. And feminine.

So, yeah. Hope y'all enjoyed part one of Falling Down. And I will see you, in the next chapter. Peace out.

*walks away* So, how's the device?

James: *Distantly* Well, I think it's going well. But you never really know.

Sir Twisted: *distantly* Well, get it done. We need to prepare it for the final chapter of Falli-