Falling Down (Part 2)

The Saviour's eyes snapped open, and she jumped off the ground. Her body was still healing, but the tiredness and dizziness were slowly ebbing away. The Saviour noticed her coat was gone: it was the one thing she managed to grab from the TARDIS before it dematerialised. Her suspenders were off her shoulders, lying by the legs of her pants. The Saviour had a curious thought, and decided to investigate later. She finally took the time to take in her surroundings: a cell, obviously a dungeon.

Her pockets were empty, meaning she had been searched. Which wasn't good on her behalf, because she no longer had a Sonic Screwdriver, her Key, and any other important thing she had kept in her pockets. Then, the dungeon door was opened, and several guards entered, along with Princess Celestia. The guards stood by the door, and Celestia approached the cell.

"So, Miss," Celestia said, and the Saviour tilted her head in confusion. "You have 2 minutes to explain what in my name is happening here tonight." Celestia finished, and the Saviour sighed, took a deep breath, and began her explanation.

"I'm the Saviour, I'm from the planet Gallifrey, which is located in the constellation of Kasterborous, held away in a parallel universe. I'm 460 years old, and I recently regenera-why did you call me Miss?" The Saviour asked, and Celestia's jaw dropped. An alien from the stars! Then, the bit about the Saviour's age finally hit the Alicorn, and Celestia became puzzled. "What? That's impossible. You're not an Alicorn." Celestia said, narrowing her eyes.

"Well, duh! I'm a Time Lord from Gallifrey. Remember?" The Saviour questioned, but only got a confused look. "What, you don't know me? The Saviour? The Imbound Darkness? The Butcher of Skaro? Destroyer of Gallifrey?" The Saviour continued. Celestia's horn lit up with her golden aura, and the Saviour's mouth zipped shut... with an actual zipper.

"You will speak to me, alien: I am the ruler of this fair land, and you will address me by  my title of princess!" Celestia barked, and the Saviour rolled her eyes, trying to speak through sealed lips. Growling, Celestia undid her spell, and the Saviour took a deep breath. "So, how long ago was Luna, or dare I say, Nightmare Moon banished?" The Saviour asked, and Celestia gasped. 

"H-how do you know about that?" Celestia stuttered, feeling threatened by this female's knowledge of the past. The Saviour merely put her suspenders back over her shoulders, and strolled out of the cell. Celestia blinked, before noticing that the Saviour had exited the cell. Even the guards couldn't believe their eyes. "Time Lord. I time travel, quite a lot in fact." The Saviour said, smirking, before dropping to a serious face. "Now, if you excuse me, 'Oh Noble Princess'," the Saviour said, making air quotes.

"I have an alien to find. And trust me, don't try an imprison me again. Else that thing won't EVER be found!" The Saviour warned, throwing on the coat and breaking into a sprint. In her head, the Saviour counted down. 'Five, four, three, two-' the sounds of hooves approaching made the Saviour alert, as she picked up the pace.

She reached an open window, and the Saviour looked back at the oncoming wave of guards. Poking her head through the window, the Saviour saw that the ground was quite far down. The Saviour felt her body, it was still swirling, or cooking. "Still in a certain state of grace..." The Saviour muttered, and jumped. The Saviour had worse falls, some lead to her having a broken arm for 7 months: it had broken badly, and the Saviour had been a blue-haired Time Lord when that occurred.

The ground was hard, and pain soared through the Saviour's body. "Must've been nearly out of that period..." the Saviour spoke to herself, as she examined her body for any injuries. The fall seemed to have hurt her right leg in a weird way, but without any proper equipment, the Saviour had to presume she was mostly fine. Standing, the Saviour felt pain flare up, before settling down. She had broken her leg, and the Time Lord barely had enough left over regeneration energy to mostly heal it: Mostly.

The guards stuck their heads out the window, cursing themselves, and went to find another war down. The Saviour gathered her thoughts, and checked a cracked watch in her pocket. "Maybe five, six minutes till they get out here?" The Saviour reckoned. With that, the Saviour broke into a sort of sprint, limping a bit, but not too much. Maybe, just maybe, the Saviour might have a chance to escape.

769 words. Sorry for the shortish chapter. I'm literally writing this at 10pm, and I'm exhausted as all f**k. Anyway, I'm currently planning a new story to be released, but that won't happen until May. In fact, all updates will stop until May, seeing as I'm heading over to Bali for the school holidays.

I might update maybe like.... Once? Idk, but I do know one thing: Melony from SMG4 is cute. FINE, CALL ME A SIMP, BUT I SAID IT!! Yeah, I've been readying a fanfic called 'My Melon Girl', and I've been enjoying it rather than writing this story.

Final bit: should I keep writing the Saviour stories, or just hand out the Regenerations to you guys, and let you decide how it goes? I mean, I want to write something fun, but at the same time, I don't want to let you guys down. So, please let me know what you think, and as always: have a Beautiful day. See ya!