Falling Down: Epilogue

Celestia teleported back into the room. The Phracrossa had released the Saviour, who was currently lying still on the floor. Too still. In that moment, even though Celestia had tracked down the no worldly figure, seeing her dead or injured awoke a rage within the princess. She had used magic to create a sword made of fire, and had struck down the Phracrossa, but before she dealt the final blow, the monster had spoke. Fear sealed its voice as it gave a warning.

"The Saviour will lie no more. The Saviour will speak no more. The Saviour will wander no more, when she arrives at the Badlands. The Badlands is the Saviour's final and darkest secret!"

Celestia kept thinking about what the snake-alien had said, constantly hearing the word Badlands. In that moment, Celestia left a note in the Saviour's coat pocket.

Meanwhile...

The Saviour spun around the control room, leaning on the console. Reaching into her pocket, she went to pull out her Sonic Screwdriver, when her hand brushed against paper. Confused, the Time Lord -Time Lady- pulled it out, noticing the seal of the sun princess. Unfolding it with care, the cherry attitude turned into one of confusion, and the Saviour dropped the note.

"What are the Badlands, Saviour?"

"Badlands..." she muttered, typing them into the TARDIS database, but cursed in Gallifreyan. There were no results for the Badlands. In all of Time and Space, no place was specifically called the Badlands. Sighing, the Saviour decided to return after a brief flight around the moon. She left the screen, moving to the engine controls. The screen glitched, and a single result appeared.

Badlands in TARDIS Matrix: 1 Result. 0 Result. 1 Result.