Electrocution

No, No, No, No

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

(TRANSFORMER SOUND)

Victor is struck by lightning via the severed cable and the cable whips him to the other wires on the tower.

380,000 volts are on the wires as poor Victor is thrown onto the wires.

His whole body lights up like a lamp and a sphere of energy invades him.

A demented howl is heard from miles around and his colleagues witness the spectacle: arcs run through him and his blood vessels light up. Arcs run through his spines and turn black. Then a condensed lightning bolt comes out of his open mouth in pain.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkkkkkkkkkkkkk, A lightning bolt comes out and lights up the sky. The lightning lasts for several seconds, unlike natural lightning which only lights up for a fraction of a second. The lightning turns pink and the air becomes ionised.

Victor shouts GAGAGAAGGAGAAGAGGAGGAAAAA and he starts to smoke. Then with each shout and flash, his size increases.

The colleges look on helplessly, just one of them phones Resa to cut the power because there is an accident and the circuit breaker must have worked and the poor Dragon falls to the ground, burning, as if cooked!

Victor was not moving anymore! But he was still breathing!

The rescue workers arrived on the scene and couldn't believe it!

Look how much he has swollen, it must be terrible. He's grown four times his size! It must weigh at least 6 tons! Its wings are gigantic. It's not human anymore! It could swallow us in one go!

Colleague N2: It doesn't matter, it's Victor. He is so nice to us! Don't complain, since he's been working with us we don't have to do any hard work.

Co-worker 1: Yes, you're right, he would never hurt us, I knew him by sight in the village. He's a good guy. It's crazy what happened to him. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

Ambulance man: I can't move him. Oh God, we need a vet but he's still breathing. His heart is beating fast! How tall is he? He must be two stories tall! His arms are winged and he must be 20 meters long from end to end!

Wait, I'll stick him in the lip, the scales are too hard, we'll give him serum and plasma to hydrate him and painkillers, the big dose.

Look: his wounds are closing. I've never seen that before! It takes 14 days for a cut to heal and him in 5 minutes!

Well, I've got some flamazine ointment, I'll spread it on his membrane or it's burnt.

He's very lucky!

You, his colleagues, is it normal that he is so big? In the pictures he still looks your size, but this is a T-Rex we're treating! Your friend is out of Jurassic Park!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Oh he snores! That's a good sign!

We will have to leave him here to rest but he will have to be monitored to see if he has internal injuries or not.

The press has been informed and an article :

Our Dragon, Mr Ghram, was struck by lightning and fell on high voltage lines.

He was very lucky and is recovering now. Doctors are examining him as well as reptile vets.

Veterinarian: This is a unique opportunity to take a skin, saliva and blood sample.