harassment

I just came back from church that social networks are exploding about me. Comparative files, broadcasts are in preparation and the hotels in the region are full of journalists and bloggers as well as scientists. The latter make me shudder and I can already see the needles. I have always been afraid of needles and even more so now.

I suggested to my lawyer to come and stay at the house because I feel I will need it and the neighborhood officer. Snacks and refreshments were delivered just in case. I also need allies and a strong defense. Master Martin has just arrived and asks me if I have a photocopier to print copies just in case. Then comes the police.

Where is the Dragon hiding? Do you have a permit to keep a critically endangered wild animal?

Master Martin opens with an expedited judgment stipulating my rights. : Gentlemen, this is Mr. Grham here. He is not an animal and here is a certified copy of his identity card. As well as an attestation from the judge that your "Dragon" is still considered a human being in full possession of his faculties but handicapped and mutilated. Here is also the handicapped person's card with his number.

Policeman: Ah, yes but...

Master, you have no right of seizure. Your document only concerns animals. Mr. Ghram is not an animal!

Policeman and inspector: Can we see him?

Martin: Yes.

They go to the barn and I am curled up in front of my computer screen, with a mouse in my hand.

SHOCK! The inspector sees me surfing social networks and taking notes.

Mr. Ghram?

Then I turn my head: Yes, who are you?

Hello, I'm Inspector Wolf, in charge of illegal imports of protected species. I apologize for my misunderstanding. I wanted to see for myself my error of judgment.

Victor: I don't see any problem. You are doing your job. As you can see, I'm deformed and I look like a dragon, but that doesn't mean I'm not human anymore.

Don't worry, I didn't import myself illegally! HAHAHA

Wolf:Smile: Yes, well if I may say so, you are a beautiful dragon! How are you going to organize yourself to live? You're armed with terrible teeth and claws, that could be interpreted as weapons for the law!

Yes, I thought about it, and to reduce the risk of public disorder, I had gloves made to hide the claws and a mask to hide my teeth and a cap to hide my horns and avoid flaying someone. I also have a cape to avoid cutting someone with my scales and not to be naked on the street. For my feet.paws, I don't know how to do anything but leather slippers to protect my claws. I look less scary like that.

Wolf: I see that you have been farsighted but I also represent organizations that could defend you, defend your rights and your physical and moral integrity. You don't know what life has in store for you and our vocation is to protect all living beings who are unable to defend themselves. Would you agree to meet with representatives of these organizations? If your condition worsens and you are unable to defend yourself legally, think of them as a safety net.

I wish you courage and it was a pleasure to meet a human being and a being as fantastic as you are. Here is my card and do not hesitate to contact me if you feel in danger.

Maitre Martin: I am happy to see your devotion and zeal, but the proposed protection implies the recognition of Mr. Ghram as a dragon and not as a human being. The comatose and psychiatric internees, even the most advanced ones, keep their humanity and their rights. This is also why Mr. Ghram, known as the "Dragon", has designated me and several other people as guarantors of his humanity. Even if doctors designate him as unfit, this does not make him a beast but a handicapped person. If you want to help him, review your regulations at the legal level. I think that anthropology and the protection of human tribes fall more within this legal framework.