My new life as a Dragon

Bouhouhou,

CRYING

GROANS

Victor?

Victor? Where are you? Are you the one crying?

Victor?

CRIES

PLEURS

What are you doing in the barn? Are you going to catch a cold? What's wrong with you? Why are you hiding in the blankets?

Me: Noooooo Don't come any closssssser Pleeeeeeeeasssssssssss. Thissssss issssss a catasshhhhhhhtroffffe!

Isss am completely transshhhhhhhhhfporssmmed! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Help! Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! To ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhh cche fires die!

Sylvie. what's that hair on your tongue!

Then Sylvie started to paly, seeing the tail sticking out!

Sylvie: Victor, there's a huge snake right behind you, be careful!

Me :" Thissss shhhnot a SSHHCERPENT, tchis my tail!

CHHuit a dragon! How are we going to do it???

Sylvie, you can't stay like that. Show yourself.

NOOONNNN I don't want to!

Yes, I insist.

NOOO you're going to hate me! I love you.

Sylvie, stop acting like a child, show yourself and be brave!

And Sylvie took off the sheets and blankets to discover me in all my horror!

Sylvie fell on the floor on her backside. After a long time, she hugged me: you are still my Victor. You are always my Victor. You are the one with your stupid thoughts. We can't imitate you.

To tell the truth, I think you are a magnificent dragon. It's a shame for a human but for a reptile you are very, very beautiful.

Thank you, you are a nice girl. I am lucky to have a friend like you.

Well, Victor, I know it's hard but life goes on and you can't hide forever.

You need to see a doctor and get your ID redone. We're going to take a photo ID first.

After a long time, Sylvie prepared the photos and the lawyer's certificate. Then Igor came urgently and made an attestation proving that I was me and that my face had changed because of a rare dermal disease that causes scales.

After that, Sylvie went to the commune with the papers to put me in order.

Igor came back the next day and asked me for a blood test:

Me: Are you going to make a mistake again? Tomorrow I will look like Bat-man or the little unicorn?

At least today I could roast you!

Igor: I'm not going to go there by any means: Victor, I think you won't be able to become human again. The evolutions and transformations are terrible and always in the direction of evolution. In your misfortune you are not sick and you do not suffer physically. You are a beautiful dragon and you are not deformed. But for your work, there is a serious problem. Moreover, the transformations are followed afterwards by sometimes important increases in size.

I will take the necessary steps to have your handicap and your changes recognized so that you can receive compensation for medical expenses, a disability pension and the costs of home improvements.