Helluva Boss pilot

Edited

The scene opens with a shot of Imp City that slowly zooms in on the I.M.P building. The sound of the busy streets can be heard in the background. The scene transitions to a closed door labeled "IMP Headquarters", with a crude sign made from a sheet of notebook paper that reads, "Meeting in progress" with a smiley face drawn next to it. The light flickers as the camera zooms in on the door. Inside, Blitzo is walking in front a whiteboard on the wall as he lectures his employees. 

Blitzo: "Alright. Now, I know business has been... a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here... *looks at Moxxie* Moxxie." 

Moxxie gives him an incredulous look in response. 

Blitzo: "Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?" 

Millie: *eyes sparkling* "What about a car wash?" 

Blitzo: "This is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here, okay? *thinks for a second* Wh- Ooh! What about a billboard?" 

Y/n: "A billboard's a good idea!" 

He waves his hands with an enthusiastic flair as sparkles fly out. 

Moxxie: *rolls eyes* "We can't afford a billboard, sir." 

Blitzo wraps his arm over Moxxie's shoulder. 

Blitzo: "Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now. *pushes Moxxie away* Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?" 

Blitzo turns on a TV that shows the I.M.P. crew brutally murdering people from the overworld as they are paid to do. Blitzo whacks a man in the face with a mallet, Moxxie is blown away firing a shotgun through the mouth of a man tied to a chair, Loona swings a man back and forth in her mouth, and Millie decapitates someone with a harpoon and laughs. Then, it zooms out to everyone watching the TV, with Loona, Millie, and Blitzo eating popcorn. 

\Blitzo: "Ahh, those were the good times." 

Moxxie: "I don't need any reminding, sir. Considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel... nobody watches." 

Blitzo: "Uh, hey. Excuse me? What's "obnoxious" about a super-fun jingle, alright? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit!" 

Millie: "People love musicals, sir." 

Blitzo: "Exactly, Millie! And we're basically doin' a musical. *does jazz hands* Are you gonna crush my musical theatre dreams like my dad did?" 

Moxxie: "Sir--" 

Blitzo: "'Cause, right now? All I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me! Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside." 

Millie: "Are you tryin' to crush his dreams, Moxxie?" 

Moxxie: "I-- What?" 

Millie: *flirtatiously* "I thought I knew you." 

She playfully sticks her tongue out at him as Moxxie blushes and rolls his eyes affectionately. 

Blitzo: "I can't believe you, Moxxie!" 

He tearfully holds up an employee of the month plaque with Moxxie's picture on it. 

Blitzo: "After I made you employee of the month!" 

Moxxie: *defeated* "Okay, sir! I'm sorry; a commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theatre. Nobody actually likes the jingles!"