Truth Seekers

EDITED

Y/n's outfit:

The episode opens up with panning shots of four monitors

The episode opens up with panning shots of four monitors. The first shows Blitzo and Moxxie outside Martha's house, Moxxie then pushing Blitzo's gun causing him to shoot in the wrong direction in "Murder Family". The second shows Millie coming out of the ocean after killing the fish monster in "Spring Broken", the third shows Millie and Moxxie French-kissing while swinging on a rope in "C.H.E.R.U.B.", and the fourth shows a shot of horses, which then zooms in past them onto Blitzo, who was caught choking on the boba pearls of his drink. Someone then points at the screen with Blitzo. 

Agent One: "Right there! This was the first sighting." 

Agent Two: "They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world... and they seem to be killing specifically targeted people. But, why?" 

Agent One: "They always attack at random, aaaall over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next!" 

A loud clattering noise is heard from outside, followed by a stock angry cat sound. The two agents immediately glance over to a barred-up window obscured by heavily damaged blinds. Agent Two makes a gap between the blinds to the outside to see what made that noise. The agents then see the source of all the racket: Blitzo, standing on a box and a dumpster while holding the dumpster lid open. He looks around suspiciously. 

Agent Two: "Ahhh, well... That's convenient." 

Cuts to Blitzo outside, standing on trash bags and holding a dumpster lid open. 

Blitzo: "Shhhhh! Remember, we can't be seen." 

Blitzo slams the dumpster lid loudly, but then falls back into a pile of trash bags. Millie silently chuckles at his predicament, then walks away. 

Moxxie: "Pardon my words, sir, but you're currently being the loudest."

 Blitzo jumps up out of the garbage pile covered in the trash; he has an old newspaper on his forehead, a half-eaten lollipop stuck to the side of his head, a scrap of paper on his horn with an old banana peel impaled on the end of it, and a used condom on his index finger, the same finger he uses to poke Moxxie's face indignantly. 

Blitzo: [softly] "I said shuuush your dick-sucking lips, Moxxie!" 

Moxxie steps away from his boss for a short moment, likely grossed out from Blitzo's condom finger, as he notices a portal opening behind him. Loona is seen on the other end and Millie jumps into it, waving to Moxxie. Moxxie begins to walk towards the portal but is suddenly tackled to the ground by Blitzo, barely missing a net being shot their way. 

Blitzo: "GET DOWN!" 

Agent One cocks his net launcher, readying another capture net. Blitzo looks behind him and sees Agent Two jump down on a rope from a building, landing in front of the portal.