Western Energy

The scene begins at the "Richest Cup Café, where the poor pour for you!", where Stella and Stolas are sipping tea, giving each other glares while Stella's brother, Andrealphus, looks on

Stella: "Stolas."

Stolas: "Stella."

Stella: "Cunt."

Stolas: "Witch."

Andrealphus: *facepalms* "Aurgh!"

Stella: *slams hands on table, gets up* "FUCKISH. IMP. SUCKER!"

Stolas: "Why did you insist on meeting me here?"

A tiny imp server pours tea for Stolas. Stolas looks at his phone that says: "Reminder: Deal @ Ozzie's set."

Andrealphus: "Ahem! We wanted to properly discuss the terms of this divorce. I feel my darling sister deserves a bit more...compensation. After all, you did CHEAT on the poor thing. Surely you owe..."

Stolas: "Andrealphus, cheating implies there was a betrayal. This woman never gave two shits about me or our very much arranged marriage. As far as I'm concerned, this divorce is far overdue."

The imp server looks out to see Striker's horse is seen racing toward the glass window.

Stella: "Up yours!" *flips Stolas the bird*

Andrealphus: *groans* "Stellaaa, for fuck's sake, stop making this harder to bullshit!"

The window breaks, revealing Striker posing on a table. He twirls two angelic revolvers in his hands. He fires one and the bullet hits the window near Stolas' head. Stella grins evilly at Stolas as he dodges more bullets. He flies out toward the exit. Striker wraps Stolas in glowing white rope before he can escape. Stolas falls to the ground in an alley, captured.

Stolas: "Oh, dear...this is worrisome."

The scene cuts to Blitzo driving the I.M.P. van, with Moxxie and Millie in the back and a fearful Loona next to Blitzo. Blitzo's phone lets out a bird ringtone.

Y/n: "You'll be okay Loona."

Blitzo: "Oh, shit. Stolas! It's really not a good time, buddy..."

Stolas: "I'm sorry it's a bad time yet again, Blitzy. But, umm...I seem to have found myself in a bit of a sitch. I'm tied to the back of a horse at the moment."

Blitzo: "Pffttt...lucky bitch."

Stolas: "Um, well, no. Rather unlucky. I seem to have been stolen by little cowboy friend of yours."

Blitzo: "Ohh, which one?"

Y/n: "Striker?!"

Moxxie: "How many cowboy friends do you know? (To Stolas) What does he look like, your highness?"

Stolas glances up at Striker's grinning face as he rides his horse.

Stolas: "Umm...sexy?"

Moxxie: "That's Striker, sir!"