Sneak Peak at the Next Chapter

Fizzarolli: "Yeah well guess that's what resilience and talent gets ya. Plus my horns were always bigger than yours."

Fizzarolli takes off his glasses.

It grows silent for a bit, while Blitzo stands in anger. Before Fizzarolli walks away, Blitzo charges at him and they start to get into a street scuffle. The screen shifts upward to find a skyscraper-like building where Striker and Crimson, unknowingly reside.

Crimson: "So, you say you're good? Cuz' we really need a big score right now."

Striker: "The best. Had a royal on the ropes just last week!"

One of Crimson's mafia members pours him a glass of wine, while he follows up Striker's response.

Crimson: "Sure, but not dead?"

Striker: "His body guard found me before I could even make a scratch on him. Besides. It was... called off. But I have a body count in the hundreds! I ain't afraid to go after anyone. Women, kids-"

Striker's speech is cut off by one of Fizzarolli's devil dogs getting launched on the outside of the building window.

Striker: "And cute little-faced puppy looking things. Don't matter!"

Striker then catches onto the fact that some drama is going on outside. He listens to Crimson's judgment while still walking to see the problem.

Crimson: "Hm. I'll tell you what; If you can deliver something of value... I'll consider it."

Striker: "One moment..."

Striker pulls out his surprisingly long lasso, to pull the root of the outside problem, Fizzarolli, Y/n, & Blitzo into the room, considering them something of value. He does so, and he slams them against the wall.

Crimson: "Hired! Hahahahaha!"

Y/n: "Thank you, Striker."

The two freeze as Y/n stands up.

Y/n: "You've saved me a lot of time."

Striker & Crim (In two very opposite tones) "Y/n?!"

Y/n: "I have a bone to pick with you. If it wasn't for the Goetia family pulling strings I would still be in the hospital right now, and if there's one thing I hate it's being kept from my job. So I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully."