OPPS (Edited)

Which character has the best voice?

I personally love Asmodeus and Barbie Wires' voices.

Y/n's Outfit: You can change but the cargo pants are necessary for her weapons

The episode begins with a wideshot of Asmodeus' palace, in which we then see his bedroom

The episode begins with a wideshot of Asmodeus' palace, in which we then see his bedroom. Fizzarolli and Asmodeus are sleeping together in the same bed. An alarm clock goes off, to which Fizzarolli wakes up and makes himself some coffee before waking Asmodeus with an airhorn.

Fizzarolli: "Rise and shine, Ozzie! Huehahahahaha!"

Asmodeus: "Ugh, again with the horn?"

He turns in bed, covering his head with a pillow.

Fizzarolli: "Don't blame me, blame how fuckin' fun they are!"

He blows the horn again.

Fizzarolli: "Mmkay, so; Today you have a meeting with the distributor about the new shipment of vvvibrators, then you gotta host a safety meeting because of what happened with the old shipment of vvvvvvibrators~. And then you have a nooner with Prince Stolas."

Asmodeus: "Ahh, you scheduled me during lunch?"

Fizzaroli tightens Asmodeus belt.

Fizzarolli: "Welll, you're pretty good at squeezing things in. But I left time for a big ol' breakfast!"

Asmodeus: "Let me guess; I'm handling that too?"

Fizzarolli: "I mean... unless you want me to take a crack at cooking again."

Asmodeus: "Hahahahahaha! No. Never again."

Fizzarolli: "Whaaaat? Maybe I could burn the milk this time!"

Asmodeus: "Stooopp...!~"

Fizzarolli: "OH! You know what I'm craving? Burgers!"

Asmodeus: "No! It's too early for burgers, you maniac!"

Fizzarolli: "Burger time! Burger time! Burger time!!!"

The two laugh together.

In the kitchen, Fizzarolli opens up a newspaper. An article reads- "King of Ozz- a HYPOCRITE?!" Fizzarolli stuffs the paper into a trash can, then proceeds to throw the entire can out of a window while Asmodeus hums, making breakfast. Asmodeus opens the door to the refrigerator, which lacks something.

Fizzarolli: "Yeah yeah, I know, I can pick up some more while I'm out today."

Asmodeus: "About that. You're still going to that contest rehearsal... without me?"

Fizzarolli: "Welll... y- you have a packed day today.... and I know you arent big on the whole Mammon thing, soo...."

Asmodeus: "It's the Greed ring. One of the cities is literally called Ransom."