Exes and Oohs

Edited

Y/n's outfit: (It will change during the episode)

The scene opens with an exterior shot of I.M.P. Headquarters. Cut to a Scene inside the office with Moxxie holding a mug, and Loona texting on her phone. Y/n is sketching a new outfit design. Moxxie looks around. 

Moxxie: "You know, I checked the scale today. (inhales) And it said I lost two pounds this week." 

Loona looks at Moxxie, then rolls her eyes back to her phone, indicating what little interest she has in Moxxie's comment, much to his annoyance. 

Y/n: "Congrats." 

Moxxie: "I. Am not. FAT!" 

Cut to the front door kicked open by a furious Millie as she stomps around the office, mumbling angrily. She slams her cup of coffee onto the table. Passing Loona, she hits a button entitled, "Nut button!" that summons a cardboard cutout of a human saying, "Hi I'm a Hooman!" She then throws a knife. It hits the cutouts crotch. She then lunges at said cutout. Moxxie looks at her, disturbed. 

Moxxie: "Millie, honey. Is everything okay?" 

Millie hisses back at Moxxie, disturbing him even more, but she manages to calm down. 

Millie: "Yeah. I just, bumped into an ex." 

Moxxie: "Oh! Oh..." 

Millie: "He just kept going on about how he has money now, "a bright future," and "a bigger cock"." 

Moxxie: "Wait, what?" 

Millie: (yelling) "Every time I see his stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to--" 

Millie punches a filing cabinet in frustration. Blitzo enters the room shortly after. 

Blitzo: "What the fuck is all this noise?! I got a client!" 

Moxxie: "Sorry, sir. I'll get this all cleaned-- (holds a photo of two imps in horse suits) what is this?" 

Blitzo: "Uh... research! For science! Just put it back correctly, okay, I alphabetized them. [walks back into his office] Okay, so let me get this straight: you don't want us going to Earth at all for this job?"

~Cut to the inside of a mansion~

With a businessman holding a lit cigar, and his chair facing a green fireplace. 

Client: "Correct. That will not be necessary. I'd like to meet you and your whole crew at my estate." 

Blitzo: "Uh, you want us killing someone in hell, 'cause I gotta tell ya, that ain't exactly our business no more." 

Client: "I'll tell ya all about it when you get here. (smokes cigar) It's in regards to a business venture I'm sure will be very worth *through the phone* your time."