Chapter 1 : Y/n James

MR/N = Male Reader Name
Y/N = Your Name

Alone, no matter how hard you try to connect with the world, you will always be alone. That is what you thought until you met her...

"MR/N? MR/N?" Your homeroom teacher called out. No one answered. The only reason why you bothered to notice his absence. Out of all the kids in school, he was the only one who had the courage to talk to you even though it was only once. You still remember it clearly. The only child to ever come up and interact with you. Attention, you weren't used to it. When someone pays attention to you, you can't help but talk for hours because you just wanna say what's on your mind. Without someone judging you. To be loved, to be wanted, to not be alone. The one thing you want is so hard to obtain. Honestly, you were worried, what happen to that sweet boy? After a few hours, class ended. You were about to leave when you heard a familiar voice. You almost dropped everything. MR/N stood silently in the hallway with another woman only a couple inches taller than him. The lady invited both of them in MR/N, walked in, and the women asked to use the restroom. You didn't want to get caught eavesdropping, so you hid in the stall for a couple of minutes and then left. You grabbed the handle, and someone grabbed your shoulder. You almost screamed. You turned around to see the young women. She looks very young up close. Too... young, was she a student? Her voice seemed to resemble an older woman's voice.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"G-going home..." You said, again you didn't know how to react, or even act around people it was all new to you. You tried your very best to get out of the situation you were in.
"All of the students have left the building already. Yet you're still here~" She said, humming. Something was odd with her voice. You couldn't pinpoint it, though.
"I wasn't doing anything, I swear..."
"It's ok, a lot of kids are curious at your age. Hurry home before it gets too dark!" She said in a sweet tone. "What's your name, by the way?"
"Y/n James!"
The lady stiffened. "I'm sorry, can you repeat that?"
"Y/n James!"
"Do you happen to know who Cady James is?"
"Of course! I know who she is. She's my mom! Oh, I got get going, see you later Ms.?"
"You can call me Ms.M." The woman said a smirk creeping to her face as you start to walk away, waving goodbye. That's how you became a target.