Chapter 7 : You want to what?!?!?!

[Writer's block 🚫 suffering fr ☠️]
XcookieshinoX asked me to make longer chapters, which I think is a good idea. Also, check out her new Megan story.
---------------------------------------------------------

I watched Cady walk past her husband, making sure to plant a kiss on his crusty lips. Cady made her way upstairs and walked up to Y/n's room. I heard a shuffle, then Cady said. "Y/N wake up... Come on, wake up... I'm home!"
"Mommy!" Y/n said as she jumped up and down. I could hear her bouncing up and down.
"Hello, Y/n! I'm sorry I've been so busy lately you know my schedule weird."
"It's alright. You didn't forget, did you?"
"No, I didn't. We will leave early this morning before we do, though. Let's clean up this room it's a mess."
It's no surprise that Cady cares for her daughter. She must have work alone for hours and depends on her husband to stay at home and take care of the child.
'I can work with this.'
Megan quietly slipped out and walked down a familiar street.

Megan finally gotten to her place and opened the door. She made sure to check on MR/N, then she walked into her office. She pulled out a chip. She had never implemented the chip into MR/N. It really hadn't cross her mind after
MR/N willingly came home with her. Megan closed her robotic eyes. She finally made a decision. She would create 2 more chips to function exactly the same. She already knew how to build it, and she had successfully tested the product.

She opened the door slowly, and MR/N was still sleeping soundly. She decided that she would tell the boy what was about to happen. Was it a mistake? She was about to find out.

"YOU WANT TO WHAT?" MR/N said. I took a step forward and scanned him with my scanners. 'Fear' Was the first one listed.
"Relax, MR/N there's nothing to be afraid."
"YOU WANT TO PUT A CHIP IN ME!??!?! HOW CAN I NOT BE AFRAID OF THAT?!?!?"
I took another step forward and he started to moved backwards on the bed.
"Listen w-we can work something o-out."
"Like what? I'm listening..."
"..."
Megan grabbed MR/N by the waist.
"WAIT... W-WAIT!"
"Relax child, the procedure doesn't take that long."
"Off... OFF!!!"
Megan wrapped MR/N into a hug and tried to calm him down, it wasn't working. She ended up knocking him out. She carried MR/N to the operating table. This was necessary, she had to protect her asset, her child, her family.