Chapter 11 : Out Of Sight

The next day after school, Y/n asked to leave a bit early. She was going to follow her friend M/R, he's been avoiding her since the last time they spoke. In a very sneak way. But Y/n noticed, not only that, but him clutching his head every so often. She hoped in an empty garage bin, seeing that the garage would be taken out at the end of the day and fresh new bag was put in. Looking out the two holes of the old bin, she saw Ms.M vehicle finally park. Ms.M got out of the vehicle and started to walk towards the building, not before stopping and looking in her direction, squinting her eyes. Then, she proceeded towards the building. Y/n quietly hopped out the trash can and headed for Ms.M vehicle. She stopped for a second, her conscience eating at her. She shook her head. 'No time to think, let's do this.' Y/n opened Ms.M car. Gladly, the women didn't notice she hopped in the trunk. She covered herself with the black blanket that happened to be in there and waited. Soon, a thump could be heard. Ms.M and her son were back in the vehicle.

Now a couple hours had passed, and Y/n was wondering how far away Ms.M lived. The car suddenly stopped. Y/n gripped the ground. No words were spoken the entire trip. Ms.M and her son finally got out of their vehicle. When Y/n looked out the car window, her mouth dropped, and their house was gorgeous.