Chapter 10 : Freedom is a Gift That I Can Take

Megan held out her hand, waiting for her son to take it. She had already noticed Y/n peeking in the background. M/R didn't move. Megan mentality applied a little pressure on M/R brain. Making him walk unvoluntarily towards her. Megan turned around and started walking to her vehicle, and M/R followed behind. As soon as they got into the car. Megan, roll off. M/R still didn't have control of his body, and that frightened him. Megan could feel his fear. It very clearly showed on his face. Megan finally stopped the car. M/R could only face foward. He could see a meadow up ahead. Megan opened the door, letting M/R out. She started walking forward, and M/R followed. Finally, Megan let go of M/R brain, letting him freely move about.

"W-what was that..." M/R said, holding his head, collapsing to the floor. Megan didn't answer. Instead, she sat down and pulled his head in her lap. M/R was now extremely terrified. Megan has never acted like this before around him. She raked her fingers through his hair and then spoke. "Isn't this meadow beautiful?"

"Yes..." M/R replied, not knowing where this conversation was going.
"Don't you wish you could just stay here forever?" Megan said. "You know, Freedom is just as beautiful as this meadow." M/R heartbeat started to speed up as Megan continued, her hand slowed down. She lended closer to M/R ear. "Anything can be destroyed, and anything can be taken away... Freedom is a beautiful gift... just like this meadow."
She turned M/R to face her. "A gift that can be taken away. A gift that I can take away from you." She whispered the last part in his ear. M/R tried to get up but was forced back down. "Relax..." Megan said, whispering in his ear, then started to raked her fingers through his hair again.