Chapter 6 : Was I Wrong?

After midnight, I came out the closet. [🏳️‍🌈No, I'm Joking🤣 Or am I? 😏] I walked over towards Y/n's bed. She was fast asleep. I leaned in closer, trying to gain more information. I scanned the child's face, and found nothing out of the ordinary. I did see a small scar. Though quickly I found out that is wasn't so small. Traces of isopropanol were still left on her skin. Witch means the damage was recent.
'Poor Child...'
Her room was filthy, like it hasn't been touch for years. I walked out of her room. I walk pass the guest bedroom. I hear a sound come from what seemed to be the master bedroom. I peek through the cracks in the door. Two adult were on a bed, seeming to be jumping up and down. One thing for sure the women was not Cady.
'Was I wrong?'

It was almost morning. Yes I stayed their because I had this funny feeling in my robotic chest weird, right?
The women left out the door, and the man made sure she got in the car and drove off. Then the man looked at his watch, he seemed to be waiting for something or someone. Just then, Cady James walked through the door and the man greeted her. This man seems to be her husband. I couldn't help but smirk.
So not only does her husband neglect her daughter, he cheats on her as well. A plan started to form in my head.