Chapter 12 : Breaking Into Someone's House? Yeah, a great idea!

You waited till night fall. She finally jumped out of the vehicle. Gladly, her trashy father never paid attention when she wasn't home. Dodge more cameras she made it to a window and looked inside. She then climbed inside the house. Still shocked, she hasn't been caught yet. She took a minute to relax.
"This is a little too easy..." She said. She walked openly around the house seeing no cameras. Then she finally opens a door to some type of lab. Then someone grabs her from behind, putting their hand over her mouth.
"Sleep tight..." Y/n recognize the voice belong to Ms.M. Y/n closed her eyes, and darkness over took her.

When Y/n woke up, she was strapped to some type of chair. It was dark and cold. Megan finally came into view.
"Good morning, sleepy head..."
"M-m-ms.M?"
Megan walked closer, grabbing Y/n's chin softly, tightening her grip as the young girl struggled. "What are you doing so far away from home? Are you lost...?" The way Megan said lost sent shivers down Y/n's spine.
"I.I.." Y/n lips were shut as Megan put a finger on her lip.
"Smart and talented. Such a waste... If you were my child, such talent would not fade away..."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm talking about your sorry excuse for a father and your oblivious mother. I could give you a better start in life..."
But for Y/n could respond, Megan continued.
"I'm giving you a chance. To do this the easy way. We can do this the hard way. It's up to you, really. Either way, I get what I want."
"And what's that?"
"You!"

M3GAN [Female Child Reader Insert] - Book 2 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें