Chapter 13 : Fear

'You'... that single word echoed throughout my head. I felt something crawl up my spine. 'What is this feeling?'
My heart thumped against my chest or the cold air down my back. Fear. I started to twist and turn violently, breathing heavily. I grinded my teeth, Ms.M leaned against the wall, rubbing her finger together. Seemed amused at my attempts to escape. After trying for about an half a hour. She finally started walking towards me. I started to yank on the straps harder. She got really close into my face.
"Guess nothing can be easy." You felt a prick on your neck, then slowly your world turned black. You woke up later strapped to a table. Your energy drained from your body. You turn your head slightly. Ms.M seemed to be tinkering with some type of device. You squint your eyes, and in her hands seemed to be a chip.
"Morning Sleep Well?"
You scowl at the young 'lady'.
Megan walked closer. She stared down at you.
"Seem you need a lesson in manners..." She put her hand up to your chin, gently grabbing it. Witch confused you. You bit your lip and wheeze out a good morning.
"Much better." The way she said that almost sounded like a purr. "Now you wait here, this chip seems to be faulty."
Megan finally walks out of the room, leaving you alone to your thoughts.

[AN : That's The End Of Book 2 Guys, Book 3 Is The Finally Book Of This Series! Also, sorry, this was supposed to be posted yesterday. 😅]