Chapter five

Mirabel went for a concert.
We got to the concert,  went in before I knew it i have lost he to the millions of fan,  but I managed to keep cool after all I will still see him on the stage  I waited for him another artist was performing  and after some minute he was done performing and davido came on stage and started performing his song ' jowo' and he was shirtless  and people we very excited,  even me too,  I shouted to my enjoyment davido finished singing and was about to leave and a young girl about my age approached him.  Davido please  sign on me  I love you davido I'm your biggest fan girl said the girl.

Hey no that's  my role as his number one fan girl I said in my mind as I wanted to go and beat that girl and then an unforseen ideal came onto me like fallen rain. That I' m about to lose davido that is all a plan to get rid of me. When I looked up davido didn't want to sign on the girl body but then she started  crying and davido collected the pen and sign on her and then he hugged her. stop crying said davido as he console her

I got angry ' I  will lose davido, he  is planning  to leave me, this idea kept ringing on my head like a phone so I listened I rush outside of the compound I went to davido car and I entered into his car  trunk and I closed it.  After some minute the car started moving.
Yeah I'm free davido shouted I could hear him but I couldn't see him so I tried to keep myself busy I opened the phone davido gifted me or should I say dashed me. I opened the gallery  I was looking at his pictures including the ones I took earlier. Davido I love I confessed my feeling towards him. After some minute he car parked and I got down I couldn't  see davido I looked around is very dark  I on my phone flashlight  and then light came into the compound even inside the house. So davido is inside with that I went inside it was also a mansion but not as big as the other one and this house was a bit old I got in and I started  looking for davido after a few seconds I could hear people moaning in pleasure  so I followed the echoes of the
Sound I got to the room it was coming from I opened the door lo and beyond it was davido on top of a  lady having sex with the person my heart jumped into my stomach  I closed the door and the moaning keep getting  loader and louder and my body is already failing me before I knew it my heart is beating faster and faster and my flesh longs for his touch slowly I started failing into temptation  I left the door I was standing and went to the next room I entered on's the light went on the bed laid on the bed and I started removing my dress and my eyes was closed and I imaged davido removing my dress and the my skirt and immediately  I opened  my eyes no no i should be thinking about him like that,  we can't happen he is up hear and I'm done here we are so different  Mirabel okojie forget about it I console my myself not to think about him like that his my celebrity crush I decided to sleep and forget about it but like they say whatever you think,  will happen in your dream, only for me to  dream about  him fucking me when I woke up in the morning I flelt like a prostitute but i decided to  forget about the dream and face my reality  I went to check if the lady was still with davido I got there I wanted to open the door. Thanks for coming last night said davido and immediately i stop and laid my back against the wall and I started  ears dropping  on them.  Any time any day you can call me,  I'm available said the lady and immediately  door open and the lady walked away and I went into davido room and davido was back warding  me still on the bed shirtless and the he got up only for me to found out he was naked and then he turned to my face and I saw it.
What are you doing here,  I thought you will be gone by now  said davido but my eyes was still on his thing this is my first time seeing a grown up own(manhood)  the only person I have seen his own was Ifeanyi my brother's own, whenever am barfing him.
***I'm talking to you,were is your mind, hey hey, said davido  looks down and realized he was naked all along, so he immediately use the bed sheet to cover up***
What do you say?  I asked realizing I was lost in my thought.

Get out of me room he shouted at me and I left immediately I went to the dinning table and sat down after some minute he  comes out wearing a trouser still shirtless  and with that I could see all of his tattoo as I gap mouth opened.
      Close your mouth young lady I
know am handsome , you don't need to  tell me through your reaction said Davido and I closed my mouth and I clears my throat.
You need to leave now said davido.
    No I'm not going, not yet  I replied.

  You' re lucky my bodyguards are not here said davido

Or do you mean no one else except that your young mistress  that left here just a few minutes  ago.

' she is not my mistress  am not married'

But I Googled you,  I know you have baby mama's   about how many two or three?  I enquired.

   Actually  three but that does not concern you,  you have to leave  now I came here to be alone I need this beautiful  Sunday all to myself. Said davido

Okay I will but at least let me eat okay'
Fine,  I will order something  for us to eat said davido
' don't bother I will cook for both of us I  said as I stood up.

Thanks but no thank davido replied.
Look see it as  a way of appreciation okay I said finally and  walked away.

Come back kitchen is that way said davido and I stopped immediately and turn to him and he was pointing at one direction, I smile and then went to the kitchen I got to the kitchen, everywhere was in disorder so I arranged everything I even sweep and mob the floor and I washed all the plates and pots  because  they say cleanliness  is next to Godliness  after all the cleaning I became tired so I look for something easy  to cook I looked around and I found noodles and some egg I raised my hand,  thank you lord, I thanked God and later put my hands down.  because if this noodles is not here,  I' m not ready to cook any  hard food maybe at end of the day  we will end up eating the food take away. I on the  gas and I started  cooking.  Like they say cooking,  a good cooking,  a good food I mean to say is the easiest way to a man heart how true is this phrase I will find out today if davido will like me because of my food technique  Mirabel special that's what my dad call's  my food which means I'm good so let's wait and watch if my food will make he fall over heels for me or not,  and remember  I'm his number one fan girl.