Chapter eight

Mirabel explore more than she bagain for.

On Monday, 23rd Ella was in the exam hall with other student and invigilator was in their front. No cheating and no writing for someone said the invigilator and Ella look up and looks at her paper she was also writing for Mirabel.

' I know how many you people are, extra papers I will indicate invigilator added and students started summiting and Ella puts Mirabel paper inside her own paper she stood up and went and summited it.

I can be smart too Ella said in her mind.

Meanwhile davido took Mirabel for shopping and she even changed her hairstyle to a very befitting one. Davido use face mask so that people won't recognize him.

I love going out with him with my new hairstyle we eat in a lavish restaurant. There's no single day we didn't have sex in the bathroom, kitchen, rooms I think I have become addicted to sex because I love it whenever he was inside me.

Even though he tried so hard so that people won't recognize him but unfortunately as we came out from boutique fans have surrounded us and the body guard helped to clear the road we entered the car and before I knew it we droved away . we even went on a beach boat we enjoyed our time we even make a toast and davido friend was even making a video of us as we enjoy ourselves.

On Friday, june 27th students were in the  hall,  the ss3 students and principal with two teachers that were standing beside her and she was addressing students
Students congratulations to all of you and to us too. The west Africa examination council exam is over both for science and art students as we all know you all are here for w. A. E. C. Scratch card if you hear your name come collect yours okay.

A female students was pressing her phone and then play's the video.

Oh my gosh is this not Mirabel and davido said the student.

What! A Student besides her exclaimed and joined her to see and students started coming to watch the video.

Oh God is true davido and Mirabel our classmates said another student and Ella over heard it.

"Davido and Mirabel no way" she stood up and went there "make way "said Ella and she collected the phone.

Let me see and he saw mirabel and davido playing love in a beach boat.

Mirabel! Ella screamed.

Settle down everyone what's happening here shouted the principal I said settle down she shouted again.

Ma'am calm down said one of the teacher

Control them now just because they're done with w. a. e. c they're still my student so control them principal lashes out on one of the teacher.

Meanwhile at Mirabel's dad working place, he was painting a house with one other painter, who was taking a break while Mirabel's dad was standing and painting, the other painter was sitting down and was watching Mirabel and davido video.

'Guy this davido dey enjoy oh see small fine girl he come dey date with all the baby mama's he come get, I hail for him, I comote cap for ram said the painter.

'Well it is his life okay, those girls should know better, he can't settle down, I trust my baby girl she will never do such a thing said Mirabel dad as he paint.
Let me show you the girl said the painter and got up and showed Mirabel's dad the video.

Oh my God that's my baby girl Mirabel my daughter said Mirabel's dad.

Your daughter man you don harmer be that o! said the painter.

Guy I need to go home things are not looking good said Mirabel 's dad as he drops what he was holding on the ground.