Chapter Eleven

Mirabel hits rock button.

One day back at home, mirabel's dad comes to the parlor sat down on the couch and takes the remote that was on the table and on's the television and went into a news channel, one thing about Mirabel's dad is that he loves news, he like knowing things.

Good afternoon people of Nigeria the west African examination council, know as waec has finally released the result and the top three has been choose and also they have won an award a scholarship from their state governors. Their names are: Steve bello from Lagos state, Mirabel okojie from anambra state and finally Goodwin etiko from enugu state.
Oh my God that's my daughter mama Ifeanyi please come oh, mama Ifeanyi he called again.
Yes am coming she shouted from the kitchen and then she comes out.

"My husband why are you calling me, what is it? She asked.

My daughter, our daughter Mirabel has won a scholarship from the state governor of anambra said Mirabel's dad.

Oh my God, that's good news she said and sat down with her husband., I hope you're not playing a prank on me? She asked.

Not at all she has really won a scholarship he reassured her.

I was in the swimming pool all by myself and i was enjoying it and I raised myself from the water and I saw davido coming to me.

Baby have you checked the internet he asked.

No I haven't did something happen? I asked.

Mirabel you won a scholarship from your state governor said davido.

For what if I may ask I asked again.

"The waec result are out and you did great "

"Oh my God are you serious" I inquire.

"Yes baby am telling you the truth"

And I got out of the pool and takes towel and wrap around my body even though I was wearing a swimming suit.

Thanks baby for sharing this good news with me. I thanked him and I kissed him.

Baby we need to celebrity said Davido

Sure, excuse me I need to call someone I said and I went inside the house I took my phone and gave Ella my best friend a call she answered.

"Mirabel my friend I did bad in my waec, I'm finished, I was only able to get five credit unit and others were d and e said Ella on the phone."

Why didn't you tell me that results are out I said into the phone.

Look Mirabel are you calling to get me angry or what I'm telling you that I only got five credit others were d snd e Ella lashes out.

Am so sorry about that I apologized.

I don't even know how you even got that scholarship said Ella.

Look Ella I study hard okay, I deserve this scholarship I defended myself.

You don't, I wrote for you Mirabel she said into the phone confidently. 

You didn't wrote for me, you only assisted me okay, am sorry that your result are bad like this I said into the phone and she cut the call on me. Hello Ella are you still there Ella.

I thought you won the scholarship by merit, I'm disappointed in you said davido and I turn only to find him standing on door and he turned and walked away I chase after him.

Is not like that davido listen I said as I grab him by his hand and he stopped. I work hard on my waec, look we were on our exam time when I came to Lagos for your concert accidentally we ended up together. After you slept with me, you told that you want to give me a week of happiness but I have my last paper the next day, what could I have done so I asked my best friend to assist me, which she did. I explained everything to him.

Why Mirabel, you always give up things that are important, come here am sorry am mad said davido and hug me.
Just like that we apologized to each other

Few days later I come into the compound and got into the house a huge rose flower fall on me it was beautiful I looked around and rose flower was on floor, balloons red and white was everywhere, candles light on the floor. Everything was well arranged. And then davido comes down from the stair case and knelt infront of me.

Oh God guys is happening davido is proposing marriage to me is happening.

Mirabel my love, our relationship was form out of nothing, you're the best thing that has ever happen to me Mirabel okojie"

Mmmmh I answered nodding excitedly.

Will you be my baby mama? He asked.

"Yes... What! Wait baby mama hell no "

What! Davido exclaimed and got up.

Davido yes I will marry you not be your baby mama I thought you love me, why bring me so low I said to him.

I do Mirabel, I love you but this is all I could give you am leaving the country this weekend to be with my baby mama's said davido.

Why davido why, I started crying and I hold his hand. Look at me I can make a good wife I love you davido I love you.

I can't do what you're asking of me I'm sorry said davido.

I stopped crying,  I wiped my tears. I love you so much but I can't do this, I wasn't born and raised to become someone baby mama, this is not me i'm not holding you davido, you can go to your so called baby mama's, I m leaving this house I have no place here I said to him with a lot of confident.

Mirabel dont go, baby mama you can gain a lot from it, the money, the house, the car, a good life to match it up,  a lot of women wishes for this said davido.

I know a lot of women wishes for this but am not them I'm Mirabel okojie, I know what I want, and that's  you, your heart I want it to beat only for me cause I love you so much, if you love me as much as i love you then marry me davido I said to him.

I'm sorry I can't marry you said davido.

I'm also sorry I can't be your baby mama I said finally and turned my back on him and left him for good.

I went back to anambra my home town with a broken heart I cried on the  bus. I got home crying and my parents consoled me.

Is fine don't cry, he doesn't deserve you said my dad.

Weekend came Davido went to the airport and entered his private jet. He sat down and was pressing his phone when a lady approach him.

You're welcome sir am going to be your host today said the lady and davido looked up and saw it was Mirabel.

Mirabel you're  here said davido.

Sorry sir am Kate said the lady and davido realize it was in his head that it was another person.
Am sorry Kate I thought you were never mind said davido and the jet took off.

I woke up that weekend I know he must have left this country I checked my phone, I was right he has left me All of a sudden I felt like vomiting so I ran to the toilet and I vomited several times, just like that I became worried I might be pregnant, so I wore a sweater cap ( hoodie) and also face mask so that nobody could recognize me, I looked at my mirror to confirm my look and I was satisfied, so I went to the close pharmacy in my area and I purchased a pregnancy test kit I went home and inside my toilet I urine into a bucket and I put the pregnancy test kit inside and checked.

oh God I hope am not pregnant God please I will stay away from sex if it turn out negatively, I prayed in my mind.

I got up looking at the pregnancy test kit as I look at myself in the wall mirror and then I look at the pregnancy test kit and I look again in the wall mirror, hoping for the pregnancy test kit result to change.

Oh God I'm pregnant for davido I'm going to be a baby mama, am finished my parents will kill me, what have I done to myself and then an idea flowed into my head, I can keep the baby, I can also remove it, cause there's a word in the dictionary called abortion!

Remember I'm Mirabel okojie, davido 's number one fan girl and my story is just getting started see you soon bye.
Thanks for reading!