Chapter nine

Mirabel's wish.
Mirabel's dad was in the bathroom having his shower while his wife was on the dinning table setting the table for them to eat and then her phone rang.  she checked it was Mirabel that was calling and she answered.

  "Hello Mirabel, I have been calling you,  why are you not picking" she said into the phone.

   "Mom am sorry I was busy with something" Mirabel  replied.

   "You need to come back right now" Mirabel's mom said into the phone

  "Mommy is everything okay" Mirabel inquire.

    "Nothing is okay,  how could you, davido! You're dating him now, you dad has found out and he is at home now" Mirabel's mom told her daughter.

"I'm sorry mom,  it wasn't plan,  I will be coming  back now" said Mirabel and mirabel's dad  comes out of the bathroom  on towel and collected the phone from his wife.

  How could you Mirabel he shouted at her daughter.

Dad good evening  Mirabel greeted.

Come back home and dont bother bringing that man called davido to show me, don't try it, he is not good for you,  I know you're an adult but you need to finish your school first Mirabel's dad shouted at her.

What are you saying dad,  if davido  what's to marry me,  dad you should be the happiest man on earth said Mirabel

   Is it because  he is a rich man, I should accept it, look my dear he doesn't deserve you,  you're much more okay please come back home and if you're planning to bring him,  don't bother coming back home Mirabel dad threatened.

  Dad Davido is s good man,  that's should count for something  and if you can't accept that,  then I will not come back home,  you Don't  wish the best for me, I know a lot women out there that are envying me, wishing to be in my shoe and here I am not yet in the shoe Mirabel lamented.

Mirabel  okay,  I accept davido please come back home  said Mirabel dad and mirabel cuts the call. 

Hello can you hear me hello!  What the Fuck did she hang up on me said mirabel's dad.

  Honey what is it?  Mirabel's mom asked.

Explain to your daughter  to come back home said Mirabel's dad.

What did you do cause she wanted to come back and you collected the phone and spoil everything said Mirabel's mom.

Woman talk sense to your daughter he said finally and carried his food and went to his room.

I hang the phone and I turn and I saw davido standing on the threshold of the door.

Am so sorry  that my father doesn't accept you I apologized as I walked up to him.

"Is fine our relationship doesn't have weight,  your father is right,  you deserve more in life"

'Dont say that a lot women will do anything just to be with I said."

   Look Mirabel people value me because of my statue,  my money okay said davido and I started crying.  Stop it don't cry just go home and be with your family said davido and stopped crying and looks at him.

You have done a lot for me I need to make my dad see that, and also know you're a good person or do you what me to go home?  I asked.

No I would love for you to stay but I can't possible  ask you to sacrifice your family for me said davido

Is fine my dad loves me the most,  he won't possible despise me.

Later at night davido went to his concert but I couldn't go with him,  I didn't feel like going , I  just had a fight with my family I wanted to forget but I couldn't I guess  family comes first cause I couldn't  forget the disagreement and the manner in which I ended the call.

I laid on the bed sobbing looking at my phone wishing for them to call me so that I can apologize for my rude manner I waited, I waited,  I waited and finally  my phone rang and I answered immediately.
"hello mom I'm sorry" I apologized.

My dear we approved him said my mother but I was confuse.

Mom what are you saying?  I asked.

Your daddy and I have approved davido to be our son in law just bring him home for blessing she said into the phone but I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
Are you sure,  mom what about dad does he agree I asked immediately.

  Yes Mirabel I love you so much,  I didn't plan this for your life,  but since you wanted this come home with him,  I will allow you to marry him daddy said  into the phone.

Daddy davido doesn't wish to marry me I let the cat out of the bag.

What!  He doesn't want to marry you he exclaimed.

Yes daddy  but since this is really gonna be good for our family,  I know it now,  our lives won't be the same I said into the phone.

   Come home Mirabel you dont need to force a man to marry you,  I dont want that for you said my father but my mind has been mind up so I cut the call on him.

***why is your daughter  making me less of a man I know I can't give her the life she deserve but am trying my best I work hard dont I Mirabel's dad lamented.

You do honey dont worry she will come around Mirabel's mom assured him and Ifeanyi comes to her mom.

"Mom where is sister Mirabel I miss her, when is she coming home?  Ifeanyi asked.

Oh dear Ifeanyi you sister is coming back on Sunday dont worry yourself,  go and sleep said Mirabel's mom.

Mom my assignment  sister Mirabel always help me  I need to do my assignment  said Ifeanyi.

Okay I will do your  assignment  let's go said Mirabel's mom and  she stood up and carried Ifeanyi and went to the room. *****

After talking to my parents new ideas started flowing into my head concerning making davido my husband,  is that even possible can someone marry their celebrity crush, i need to find out.  I wishes to be his wife, I wishes to be taken to the alter where I will say, yes I do accept him as my lawful wedded husband and I will also hear him say those words back to me. Oh lord I wish for davido to marry me.

I need to make davido marry me but how Mirabel,  I can't force him,  but I must do something. After all I'm his number one fan girl.