Chapter one

(Edited 25.7.2016)

The loud musik was giving me a headache. That constant pounding is becoming almost unbearable. I look around the club for Liz, but I can't see her.

There is a commotion at the entrance. A couple of guys in black leather jackets are shouting at another group of guys in black leather jackets.

Just great! If somebody isn't going to stop this, it may result in a fullout gang fight!

Suddenly I spot Liz, she is in a corner getting friendly with a guy. I run over to her as good as I can in my heels.

"Let's go!"

"Can't you see I'm kinda busy?"

"Yes, I can." with those words I pull her of the guy.

"Sorry mate, maybe next time." Liz gives him a peck on the cheek and goes with me.

"Was that really neccecary?"

"I have a major headache and there is a gang fight at the entrance."

"Why didn't you say? Let's go and watch!"

"Liz! No! It's dangerous and I want to go!"

"Fine, fine"

I remenber the last gang fight. Living in a bad neigbourhood, with thin walls, in a shitty little appartement, is not as romantic and wicked as it sounds. There is no hot guy next door who is just the right amount of dangerous and has tons of money and pepperspay is a must if you want to stay a virgin. Yes, I'm  virgin but I'm only 19 so it's okay.

The club owner is throwing the gang members outside with help of a few security guys as we are leaving. I have to pull Liz along so that she won't stop to watch.

"Lili, you're no fun!" Oh, did I mention that my name is Lilith? Well my mother found it amusing to call me after a female demon. She thougt it would be different and cool.

Since we both had to much to drink we walk home. The club is not that far away from our appartements and I can collect my car tomorrow.

First I walk Liz home because I don't want her wandering around drunk at 1  in the morning, then I walk to my flat.

As a mentioned it is a shitty, little place but I can't afford much else. I have one room with a bathroom next to it so you could say that it is a ensuite Bathroom but never mind.

Along one wall is a kitchen, I have a couch/bed thing at the other wall facing a TV. Next to the one window is a cupboard with all my belongings and another one with all my clothes.

During the day, I work in a local starbucks and at night I work as a waitress in a burger restaurant. Sometimes posher restaurants and bars hire me for a evening, when they have special occaisions and need help.

Two years ago I finished school and wanted to study and have been saving money ever since but on the bright side I almost have enough now. With a bit of luck, I'll be able to start next year.

I'm very sleepy, so I strip and put on a pair of blue boxer shorts and a white top and go to bed.

A few houres later I am woken by a gun shot, no more than one. Great, there is a shootout on the street and it is raining! Just great! It's not like, I have to wake up at 6 am to go to work?! No, just keep an robbing me of my sleep am 3 in the morning!

The shots keep coming and I keep ranting. I know, that somebody will probably get serioulsy hurt but I'm mad! Why can't they solve ther fights like grown-ups and just talk with each other?! I find such behaviour stupid. Bad enough that Liz convinced me to go to that club tonight, but now they have to shoot each other infront of MY window?!

Tired, I climb back into bed. Just as I was about to drift to sleep the shooting stops and I hear a cry of pain and anguish.

Now they're dying infront of my apartement! Seriously?

I hear footsteps running away but the cries don't stop.

Suddenly I feel bad for the person and throw back my blankets. Without grabbing a jacket I go outside.

"This is madness" I mutter. The rain soaks my hair and top. Damm! The white is almost see-though now. Just great!

I follow the cries to a huddled figure on the ground.

"Oh my gosh!" he has a bullethole in his shoulder! Damm it!

"You need to go to a hospital!"

"No, not to a hospital." the guy weazes.

Without thinking I try to push him into a sitting posision.

"Argh!"

"Stop whining and GET UP."

With a lot of whining we manage to get him to stand.

"Now what?" I ask myself. He won't go to a hospital, and he could bleed to death if I leave him.

Seeing no other choice we stumble into my appartement building, up the stairs and into my flat. He looks paler and sicker with each step. I almost can't support his weight.

I push him into the bathroom. His leather jacket has two holes at the shoulder, one in, one out, I guess. It comes of with a lot of effort on my side and a bit of whining on his side.

I think he might one of the gang members of the club.

His shirt is compleatly soaked in blood, it makes me feel faint. It's ruined anyway so I cut it of his body.

"What am I doing? I can't do this! Oh gosh, oh damm it!"

"Hey look at me, you have to bandage it. Do you have bandages?" his vioce is almost a wisper

"Y-Yes I do." I get them and am about to start bandagng and compressing his shoulder.

"You have to sew it shut. The bullet went staight through and the bloodflow has to be stemmed."

"What?! I can't do that! I'm no doctor.!"

"You have to."

Damm it! The sewing stuff is on the top of the bathroom cabinet. As I strech to reach it, I can see him looking at my breast through the mirror. The white top is still see-through leaving little to the imagination in the bright light of the bathroom. I start blushing furiously. Idiot!

With a lighter I cauterise the needle, luckily there is medical thread in my first aid kit. Sewing up a wound is seriously disgusting. I have no idea how I managed, not only once but twice!

At the end I'm glad to bandage the wound, so I dont have to see it anymore.

Both of us are tired and I can't think staight. I pull him of the floor, he can hardly stand. My p-j's are blood stained, and so are his jeans. He takes them off and crawls into MY bed in only his boxershorts. He looks hot! Even with that bandage covering the shoulder. He has a six-pack and a bunsh of tatoos. Normally I don't like tatoos, but on him they look good.

"Thats my bed!" he just gunts. GREAT!

I quickly change and crawl into MY bed, thankfully it's a double bed/couch thingy.