Chapter 10

Alternate ending 1:

-------- 7 years later --------

Jake PoV

My gang is now the biggest I the country. We took over the Hell Hounds early on. This only worked because their leader was mysteriously killed. No one knows who did it. And those that could have known died soon after he did.

We have utmost power and even control the police force in some areas.

Lilith (for some reason she now insists on being called by her full first name)  has remained faithfully by my side. She counsels me and I have come to rely on her.

Or first night together got her pregnant and an abortion was never in question.

Our son, Daimian, is now 6 years old and Lilith has given my an other son, Killian, who is now turning 4. Currently she is pregnant with a girl.

Our children have brought us even closer together.

Sometimes she seems utterly different to the girl I fell in love with but that impression is always gone as soon as it appeared.

Lilith PoV

I am in utter control. Jake is madly in love with me and thinks I return the feelings.

The brats that I gave to him tied him even closer to me.

Also he relied on my counsel. No desicision is made without my allowance for it.  I made sure of that by manipulation operations that he started

However sometimes I slip and I get the feeling he suspects something.

Just as a precaution I keep all other woman that hang on to the gang as far away as possible. I strategically worsened their situation to better mine. None of the men dare to oppose me. I have more power than I ever thought possible.

The gang has, with my guidance from the shadows, become the most powerful one on the country.

Nothing will ever stand in my way again.

Alternate ending 2:

----------- 7 years later ----------

Lilith PoV

It have been hard years. Slowly but surely we have taken more and more power.

I managed to maintain my hard shells and feelinglessness. But Jakes loving presence together with the birth of our son erased them. To the rest of the world I am still the hard, cruel woman. But to my family I am softer and kinder.

Jake has wormed his way into my heart and fixed me from inside. My feelings have come back. I love him with everything that I have.

We have talked about everything that happened and it helped me heal.

Our children bring me constant joy. Jake confides in and relies on me but I would never misuse my power.

I have managed to better the situation for the women of the gang. They are more respected now.

All we be perfect once my daughter is born. My past troubles have marked but not made or changed me.

"Lili" I hear the voice of the love of my life "come here and look!"

He is standing at the big window with our sons. The sun is slowly setting and casts everything into a beautiful golden light.

He puts his arms around is and we watch the beautiful scene in from of us.

Please read:
------------------------------------

The book is done!!!!!!

Which ending did you prefer?

Please give me feedback on the whole thing!!!'

I think I might start a new book.... Do you have any ideas?

Anyways, stay awesome and thank you so much for reading my book.

Love you all 😘