Chapter five

Okay trying to make longer chapters.....
--------------/------------------------------
Lili PoV

I close the apartment door, lean against it and slowly slide into a sitting position.
What the hell am I getting myself into?
Jake it's bad news. The logical side of my brain is telling me to quit all ties with him. Hell, I probably should move cities! He is the fucking heir of a gang! Damn it! Why did I have to save that idiot.
The other side of me, the emotional one, wants to know more about him, wants to spend time with him.  I feel safe with him, even when he is threatening me, I somehow know he would never hurt me, he protects me.
Damn him!
That's it! I need a distraction!
"Hey Liz."
"Hey sweety!"
"Wanna meet after my shift at the restaurant?
I gotta work tomorrow morning at 11 and again at night in some restaurant, but I'm free from about 12 pm tonight."
"Sure thing, let's do a girls night in! We haven't had one in ages!!!"
"That was exactly, what I was thinking!"
"I'll be there at 12:30, yeah?"
"Awesome."
"Seeya"
"Seeya"
Having nothing to do, I go for another jog. I haven't done any washing, so my kneelong sport pants are still sweaty and gross. Now I have the choice in between really warm sweatpants and yoga pants. Outside it is boiling warms, so there isn't really a choice. I throw on a sports bra and a loose shirt.
Ready to roll.
In the park the same shady guys are still loitering around.
Don't they have things to do or maybe even a life? I could almost pity them.
Idiots!
Lost in my reverie jog past them, when suddenly one of them extends an arm and grabs me. 
I scream.
"Shhh honey, don't be scared. Me and the boys where wondering if you would like to spend some time with us."
"No way! Let go of me!"
"Sorry luv, can't do that. See, I think that you would very much like to get to know me better. What do ya say?"
His grip on my waist tightens.
"What is wrong with you? I said no!"
I try to break free, but I only manage to rip my shirt. Now I am mad. I liked that shirt!
"Idiot! Asshole!"
He just laughes and tries to shove his tongue down my throwt.
I knee him where the sun don't shine.
He weezes and collapses in a pile at my feet.
"Bitch!"
Now the others look mad at me.
Shit
Without looking back I run like hell. Out of the park, around some blocks, until I loose them. Then I run to my apartment.
I lie shivering on my bed. 
That was a close call, to close.
Still shivering, I get ready for work. I really don't like the uniform, and looking at myself in the mirror, I really can't see, why guys would do something like that. 

I'm quite tall, about 1,73, also my skin is very light: I don't tan, I just turn red like a lobster. My hair is a really weird blond. In some places it is almost white and in others a deep honey colour and not like light on the top and dark at the bottom, not it's totally mixed through. My face is okay i guess, I have a straight nose, lips that are naturally quite plump and red (which just accents my paleness), but i like my eyes: large with long dark lashes (that means I don't have to bother with maskara), they are a wierdly light blue with grey rings around the perimeter.

Jake PoV

I walk away from her apartment and smile. Damn that girl, but I like her.
Subconsciously I already don't think of her like something less than me, like the other woman, but as someone special.
I walk through the park, still smiling, when I spot my best friend Dave. He and I go way back, like kindergarten-friends-way-back. Of course I only know him, because his father is the right hand of my father.
"What got you in a good mood?"
"You wouldn't believe me, if I told you."
"Okay then man, be all mysterious." he pretends to be martally wouded and staggers around.
Ignoring him, I ask some of the others.
"Did anything exiting happen?"
"Nah not much. I was hoping that that hot chick from a few days ago would come jogging again."            "That hot?"                                                                                                                                                                                           "Yeah man."