Chapter four

Jake PoV

"Hey beautiful"
She gasps and spins around. I smile at her surprise.
Why sous she have to be so god dammed cute?
I tried telling my father that I don't want him to meet her, but that just made it worse. He wants me to bring her to our usual bar, where we (the whole gang) normally hang out . I have a really bad feeling about this.
"Don't call me that." She responds.
"What?" Again that adorable blush.
"You know..... Beautiful"
"Okay babe."
"I think I preferred beautiful." She mutters.
"Sugar, I need you to do me a favour. My father wants to meet you to thank you for saving me."
"Sure thing."
"Well, it's kind of like he is a major gang boss, that will kill you if you tell anyone."
"Wait, what? Oh my fricking unicorn, you can not be serious! No fucking way!"
I bust out laughing. "Did you say 'oh my fricking unicorn'"
"Yeah, so what?" She starts grinning herself. "Anyhow, I don't want any trouble. Can you tell your father, that I am grateful for his invitation, but I can't."
"That won't work, but I'll try."
"Thanks a bunch."
"Sooo...... Let me walk you to your  apartment."
"Um... If you want to."
Of course I want to. I want to rip those clothes of her body and claim her. I want to....
Get a grip, man! What is wrong with you?
Something about her that makes me crazy.
I have had quite a lot of girls, mostly one-nighters, but my feelings for her are different....
"But we'll have to take the subway, you know that." She pipes up.
"Duh."
Damn it! Know she looks hurt.
God! At this rate I'll buy pink shirts and braid my hair by the and of next week!
I'm a tuff guy! Why should I care that she is hurt?
We walk together in silence. Her phone beeps and she jumps.

Lili PoV
That idiot! First he gets shot I front of my apartment, than he won't leave me alone (in my thoughts) and now he wants to drag me into some stupid gang! No thanks!
When my phone beeps and I get jolted out of my reverie, I nearly jump a mile.
It's one of the restaurants I work at sometimes.
"Lilith spring here, hello?"
"Hello, we have need of you for tomorrow night from 9:00pm to 01:00am. Just the usual, serving."
"Um, sure. That works for me."
"It's an exclusive company and they demand total discretion."
"Okaay... I'll do my best."
"Thank you. An outfit will be ready for you. Your payment will be 400€."
I splutter normally get a maximum of 200€  "Wait, what?!" That is double than normal!"
"As I said, total discretion,"
"Good. I'll be there at 8:30, okay?"
"Yes."
And the line is dead. I am shocked. 400€ for a night of waitressing! That is A LOT of money.  At least I'll be able to pay my rent punctually this month.
"Who was that?" I almost forgot that jake is still there.
"Um, my employer."
"Starbucks?"
"No, a hotel, where I work the weekends at night."
Seeing his disapproving look I ad "well the rent doesn't pay itself and it is none of your business."
"Do not talk disrespectfully to me. You should not work that much or at all for that matter."
Oh god! Is he playing that whole macho number again ? This is getting annoying. I'll show him.
"Oh I am so sorry for TRYING TO EARN A LIVING, IDIOT! This is the 21st century, dumbass, woman have the same rights as men! And I talk how I want to! So deal with it."
On second thoughts it maybe wasn't the smartest thing to piss of the son of a shady gang leader. A ruthless criminal at that (if the shootout is any indication).
The people around us are giving us weird look. At least he can't kill me in the middle of a subway train, can he?
His face is red and his facial expression is sceaming bloody murder.
In a silent, deadly voice he says "do something like that ever again and you will regret it."
I try not to shake with him looming over me. "Get it?"
"Yes." I whisper, but somehow I don't think he would hurt me.
We get out and walk to my small home.
He smiles at me. (A quite heartstopping 1000-watt smile) and says "goodbye lili"
"Goodbye jake."
---------------------------------------------
Don't kill me for my grammar! I typing this I a little cafe somewhere in France (vacation jaaaay)
Please comment. I don't care if you like but a honest feedback and encouragement, I love.
If you have an idea or a request for the story just comment it and I'll try to integrate it as good as I can .

Luv u all