| 01 |

6.30am

     "Oh shit I woke up late" Felix went to Olivia's room and woke her up. "Two more minutes please" Olivia snugged her pillow tighter. Felix would not let that happen, he opened the curtains and turned off the AC. "What the hell?"Olivia shouted with annoyance. "Olivia we need to rush out of the house before 7.00am" Felix quickly ran to the bathroom and got ready. Olivia rolled out of her bed and groaned as she walked to the bathroom.

       They both started running to the bus and ate some snacks while waiting for the bus to arrive. "Hey Lix im going home late today, i will reach home at about 11.27pm maybe?" Olivia took a huge bite from her bread. Felix wiped his mouth and threw away the piece of wrapper to the dustbin. "Alright but make sure to text me when you're reaching home okay?" Felix smiled at her while watching for the bus.

      As they went inside the bus they discussed what they could do on the weekends. "Maybe we can hang out at the park?" Olivia suggested. Felix agreed and took out his phone. Few minutes later it was Olivia's stop. They waved a goodbye to each other and did their own stuff. Finally Felix had reached school. He dashed across the hallway making sure that he wasn't caught with the hallway monitors.

      Felix sneaked to his class while his teacher was explaining about a project that they all had to do. Felix exhaled once he was at his seat with a sigh of relief. "Alright students I will give you all 3 minutes to find your groups and work on the project" The teacher Mrs Kim, went back to her desk and flipped through her student's work to mark. "Hey Lix come here!" Jisung exclaimed from his table with Seungmin and Jeongin next to him. Just as Felix was about to go to them somebody was blocking his way.

      He had long black hair, almond eyes and big lips. Felix walked passed him and went to them. Hyunjin scoffed while watching Felix hanging out with Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin. "How dare he ignored me" Hyunjin crossed his hands and walked back to his group of friends with annoyance. "Did you try to disturb Felix again?" Minho sighed not giving a shit as he was used to this everyday. "Yeah but he ignored me which was so annoying" Hyunjin rolled his eyes with anger.

     "Alright class since your all are in your groups please do your work quietly and if you have questions please do ask me" Mrs Kim continued marking her student's work. "What's the project about I went to class late" Felix chuckled softly. Seungmin explained everything about the project to Felix and that it dues next month. They all started discussing about the project with some jokes that made them laugh and not focusing on their work. As for Hyunjin he stared at Felix eveytime he gets a moment when his members are not watching and focusing on the project.

      Bangchan noticed and snapped his fingers infront of Hyunjin's face to get his attention. Hyunjin got his attention and went back to the group project. Felix had no idea what was coming for him after class. Few minutes later they decided that after school they will head to the playground and start doing the project. After class, Jeongin, Seungmin and Jisung went to the cafeteria while Felix went to the school library. He suddenly felt somebody was following him. Felix turned behind to see no one. He continued to walk at the hallway.

      Just as Felix was about to take a next step somebody dragged him into a empty classroom with the lights switched off. Felix started to panic, he looked behind to see it was Hyunjin. He made Hyunjin's hand letting go of Felix's mouth and cooled down. "What do you want?" Felix stepped back as Hyunjin was very near to him. "You know my number one rule, never ignore me but you did.." Hyunjin scoffed while crossing his hands together. "Jeez im sorry" Felix said sarcastically. Hyunjin pin Felix to the wall meaning that he was very pissed. "Let me go" Felix struggled escaping Hyunjin but he was to strong.

       Hyunjin pulled Felix's waist closer to him making Felix's heart beat faster. They both stared at each other eyes. "Woah.. one of his freckles has a heart shape and his eyes looks so beautiful like stars..." Hyunjin's heart started beating faster too. "His eyes looks like I'm staring in outer space.." Felix looked to the other side blushing. Hyunjin was blushing hardly. He unpinned Felix letting him move his hands. "Well I have to go meet my friends bye!" Felix muttered and ran out of the classroom quickly. Hyunjin just stood there in shock while thinking of Felix's gorgeous features on his face.

       "Ew what the hell am I thinking about? Oh my goodness Hyunjin focus on your life not Felix..." Hyunjin slapped his face so that he will stop thinking about Felix. Hyunjin walked out of the room with his legs shaking while he was still thinking about the scene that happened few seconds ago. He started blushing even more till his whole face turned red like a tomato. The sound of a school bell had just rung which means it was time to go back home. Felix and his friends decided to go to the playground at around 4.30pm since it will be crowded with children. Felix went back home exuagsted and fell asleep. Hyunjin was eating lunch as he just remembered what happened few hours ago at school. Hyunjin rubbed his eyes trying to forget about the scene. He went to play his phone to help him forget about everything.

-----------------

Word Count : 1015 words
Paragraphs : 10 paragraphs

So?? How was the story? Did i made it better from the past story I made?(Btw if you're new here I deleted an ongoing story because I just find it weird) Anyways I'll give a update soon, have an awesome day! 💗

- Eunice <3