| 03 |

"Great another day of school" Felix got up from bed and went to Olivia's room. "Olivia wake up" Felix opened the curtains. No response, no sounds, nothing. "Olivia?" Felix went to her bed and pulled her blanket. "What the fuck? Where is she??" Felix started to worry. He went around the house to search for her and tried to call her. "Shit why isn't she picking up!" Felix began to worry about his sister. He then recalled that his sister will come home late. "But it's already the next day, where is she?" Felix went around the streets and did not manage to find Olivia. "She probably stayed at her friends house or something, should I worry now or later?"  Felix sat down on the couch thinking if he should go to school or stay at home finding her.

      "No, has it been twenty-four hours yet? If not I shouldn't worry alot. I'll just check with her friends after school" Felix then went to school normally after what had happened at home. "Hey Yongbok come here!" Seungmin exclaimed. Felix went to them with a frown on his face. "Lix are you all right?" Jeongin questioned while pulling a seat for him. "No" Felix whined and dropped his head on the desk. He hid is face in his hand crossed. "I think my sister is lost.." Felix said with no emotions. "Oh my when?" Jisung went closer to Felix. "I'm not sure yesterday she said she will be back home by 11pm or something. I was probably asleep then, not even her phone was at home. I tried calling her, texting and even searched for her! Nothing, Olivia wasn't there. She like disappeared.." Felix was about to let a tear drip down to his cheeks, feeling guilty that he was a bad brother.

       "Don't worry Lix, she'll probably come back home soon. If she doesn't.. we will inform the police, we're still teenagers what can we do? Fight back? We're not even that strong enough" Seungmin rubbed his back trying to cheer him up. 'Ding' the sound of bell which means the class had started. "We'll talk more during lunch alright" Jisung and the rest went to sit down at their desk, but what Felix didn't knew was that Hyunjin overheard their conversation. Mrs Kim came into the classroom and began talking about the group project from yesterday. As the teacher was sharing a slide with the class, Hyunjin would take a glimpse of Felix. He could see that Felix was not fine at all.

       Class had just ended, students were crowding at the cafeteria. Felix, Jisung, Jeongin and Seungmin decided to go to the fish pond which was more less crowded. They found a corner where all of them could sit down. "So could you continue what happened Lix?" Jeongin was fiddling with his fingers. "Well I'm planning to meet Olivia's friends after school and ask them what they did yesterday, wanna come with me?" Felix took out his brownies as a bribe so that his friends would join him. "I'll take that as a yes" Felix chuckled as his friends started gobbling the brownies with joy. Just as they were eating and joking about school they heard a noise in the bush.

        "Dibs not it!" Seungmin pointed his index finger on his nose. The rest of them pointed their index finger on their nose except for Felix he was the last one. "Seriously?" Felix groaned as he was hiding behind Jeongin. "Don't worry we will be behind you!" Seungmin exclaimed. Felix went to the bush and tried looking what was making that sound. Suddenly a creature jumped on him. He fell on the ground with the creature on his stomach. "Ah shit that scared me" Jisung put his hand on his chest. "Why is there a random cat at school?" Seungmin questioned while observing it. "Hey guys look at the cats leg" Jeongin pointed out. Felix took the piece of note from the cat's leg.

         "Hey I got your sister... Come meet me at xxxxx at 10.30pm sharp. Don't think of bringing any of your stupid friends. And if I don't meet you, your sister won't be able to see daylight forever..." Felix read out aloud having goosebumps. "Alright I think it's time to report to the police now" Jeongin rubbed his hands together as he was scared what he just heard. "But guys it says that he will kill my sister if i don't meet him or her.." Felix was tearing up. Seungmin quickly went to him and gave him a hug. "Olivia meant everything to me.. I promised my parents that I would take care of her.." Felix started sobbing and nuzzled his face into Jisung chest. "I have a plan. Let's meet up after school" Jeongin made him stand up and they walked back to class.

-----------------

Word Count : 863
Paragraphs : 4 paragraphs

Alright so this is where the problem all starts! Im so happy right now for some reason.. But I have so many ideas about the kidnapping so if you think this concept triggers you please skip this story! Anyways have a cheerful day! 💗

- Eunice <3