| 06 |

11.30pm

They decided to go earlier so that they could recall the plan. As Minho was driving to the wreck house, Felix  received another message from the kidnapper. This time it was a voicemail. "You idiot don't do this to yourself! Even if you came he will kill both of us.. please, save yourself. At least I can meet mom and dad right? Tell Rachel that I love her. Felix you were the best brother I've ever had, I love you.." Felix was sobbing what he overheard through the voicemail. Jisung was hugging him. "But I promised mom and dad that I would take care of you and Rachel.." Felix wiped away his tears. "What kind of brother am I for letting my sister out after 11.00pm?..." Felix sniffled. "Felix you were greatest brother I've ever seen, don't say that to yourself. Look even your sister said you were the best brother.." Seungmin was tearing up so as Jisung and Jeongin. "We will save your sister Lix, you're not alone remember?" Hyunjin calmed him down.

Felix calmed down and they were at the place. "Stay safe everyone" Bangchan hugged all of them. They went to their places. Jisung and Seungmin was in charge of the CCTV. Hyunjin and Minho had weapons just incase the kidnapper hurted Felix, Bangchan was in charge of the car so if anything happens he can quickly drive away with the rest. Changbin will talk with the police. It was now 12.00pm everyone was in their positions. "Alright Felix you can do this, talk to the kidnapper and get your sister back" Felix walked around the wreck house, it was dark, quiet, rusty and cold. "There you are, Lee Felix" A voice came out from the dark, the person switched on the light revealing his face. "Who are you?" Felix coughed from the dust that flew across the room. "Wow.. you really don't remember? After the years I took care of you" He chuckled while bringing Olivia out with her hands and leg tied to a chair.

Felix gasped looking at his sister bleeding. She had wounds, bruises and more that he couldn't even explained. "Son" he took off his hood revealing a scar on one of his eyes. "But my parents died in a car accident, there is no way I saw you getting buried!" Felix shouted as tears was dripping down. "This whole time, I was watching you. I've just fucking reliased what kind of son I raised! I raised up a son that's even weaker than his younger sister, who couldn't even protect her.." Mr Lee chuckled taking out a gun and pointed at him. "I lost my beloved wife because of you..but now it's time for you to repay!" He clicked the gun. "Dad.. please I did my best taking care of her.. I didn't mean to kill mom during the car accident, I was still a baby for FUCKING GOD SAKE! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT FROM ME AS A FUCKING BABY!? TALKING LIKE AN AMATEUR ALREADY?" Felix clenched his fist in anger.

"Felix calm down his still your father.." He stopped clenching his fist.
"This whole time.. where were you living at? Why couldn't you just come back home and took care of us? Rachel had a hard time raising us and her kids! Did you ever loved us?" Felix started sobbing uncontrollably. "Rachel had kids? I was a grandpa?.." Mr Lee looked at him and felt guilty. "WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK, ARE YOU FELLING LIKE YOU'VE DID A BAD JOB  AS A FATHER? YOU JUST LEFT YOUR KIDS LIKE THAT, WE COULDN'T EVEN CONTACT GRANDMA AND GRANDPA BECAUSE WE WERE STILL YOUNG. LEAVING ALL THE PRESSURE TO RACHEL NOW ME.."  Felix's voice felt dead after shouting at his father. "Give me back Olivia, she is not involved in this.." Felix asked nicely without making eye contact with him as he felt disappointed at his father. "Goodbye forever my son.." He shot the bullet at Felix's stomach.

Mr Lee ran away and left Felix and Olivia there. "SHIT, GUYS CATCH HIM BEFORE HE ESCAPE!" Hyunjin shouted. Bangchan went to block Mr Lee's car and police were on the way. Minho and Changbin quickly ran to Bangchan and helped him so that Mr Lee wouldn't escape. Felix was laying on the floor, no movement, no sound nothing. Hyunjin and Jisung ran to him while Seungmin untied Olivia. "Felix, come on wake up! You did it you got your sister back! Don't do this to me.." Hyunjin tried to shake him. "Bokkie!" Olivia ran to him. Police sirens were heard, it was flashing red and blue. Felix coughed, Jisung helped him sit up. "Don't worry guys" Felix lifted up his shirt, they saw a bulletproof vest. They all sighed in relief. Olivia started sobbing. "Y-your  alive, your alive!" Olivia repeated with happiness.

Changbin reported to the police, they arrested Mr Lee. All of them went out of the wreck house leaving all the bad memories that happened just now in there. "Well, I did it! I saved my sister" Felix exclaimed while he was walking with Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin and Olivia. "Good job babe" Hyunjin pecked Felix on the cheek. "Hold on.. BABE!?" Olivia shriek in shocked. "Heh uh I have a boyfriend..." Felix chuckled awkwardly. "Why didn't you save me earlier I wanted to see the drama!" Olivia tried chasing Felix but both of them were in pain. Olivia went to the ambulance to get treated from the bruises and wounds. Seungmin, Jeongin, Jisung and Felix hugged each other. "I thought you were dead!" Jeongin cried out. Felix chuckled and cheered him up. "Thank you everyone.. and thank you sweetie" Felix gave a kiss to Hyunjin. "Ew, go do your business somewhere else please!" Seungmin covered his eyes with disgust. They all laughed and went back home.

Felix and Olivia was safe from their father, Rachel came to visit them as she heard the news. They all officially became best friends even with Hyunjin's friends. One day Hyunjin brought Felix to the beach during a sunset. It was decorated with flowers and candles, Hyunjin proposed to Felix. He accepted and they became a married couple. Everyone congratulated them. Hyunjin and Felix felt lonely so they adopted a kid and they lived happily ever after! [ Agressively closes book and throws it to a side ]

----------------

Word Count : 1142 words
Paragraphs : 7 paragraphs

Omg I've finally finished my first book! THANK YOU EVERYONE 💗💗 Btw did you notice in every chapter when I say "Anyways have a _____ day" ? I was doing it in alphabetical order <33 I just wanna appreciate all of your support and I hope I can return something in return!! And I'm making the next book already... ANYWAYS HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER!! 💗

- Eunice <3