| 02 |

Felix woke up and noticed the time. It was about 2.24pm. He still had time to get ready. Felix went to take his phone and opened his group chat. They all had planned after the playground that they will hangout at the mall and buy some stuff.

    Felix went out of bed and ate lunch. He decided to bring brownies as snacks for them as he knows that some of his friends really love it. Felix then got ready, he decided to bring his laptop and books to research about the project. He brought a bag with necessities. 

4.15pm

      Felix went out earlier since he knew the bus would be late if he waited till 4.20pm. He went out of his house putting on his earpiece and blasting music. Whenever Felix was going or doing something he would always needs to listen to music to calm down. He never liked being around with alot of people which makes him anxious. Felix had agoraphobia ever since he was a child. Luckily his older sister Rachel was there. Nowadays Felix tries not to go outside alot except for school and work. Felix had to work so that he could pay rent for the apartment they were staying in. Sometimes Olivia would help him pay the bills too.

      Once he got on the bus he met Jeongin on the way. They were going to a playground that was not even on their streets. They went to a playground where all of them met each other for the first time..

9 years ago

       "Hey there, what's your name?" A little boy came up to me. "My name is Felix.. Lee Felix.." I looked up while the boy was staring at me. "Do you wanna be friends? My name is Jisung, Han Jisung and this are my friends!" He exclaimed while he let out his hands to me. I held his hands and we went to play tag with my new friends. A day that I will never forget..

Present

       Soon, they have arrived at the playground. It was still standing after so many years. Felix and Jeongin met up with Jisung and Seungmin there. They took out their notebooks and laptops and started researching about the project. After they were done they played at the playground for awhile. "Jeongin don't you dare push me!" Seungmin shouted trying to hold on to dear life on the slide. They all had a great time. They all decided it was time to go to the mall. They went to a clothing store and tried on some styles they haven't tried before. Jisung helped payed for them. Just as things was getting better Felix saw Hyunjin passing by with his friends Bangchan, Minho and Changbin.

      "Oh hell no.." Felix mumbled. Felix's friends looked at him. "Why?" Seungmin then looked at who was  Felix staring at. Hyunjin and his friends went up to them. "Hm you have great styles" Hyunjin sarcastically chuckled while he had his hands in his pockets. Felix rolled his eyes. "Why must everytime I go have fun you must always be there?" Felix walked away not having the mood to fight back. "Sorry for that but it's the facts, everytime we go walk around having fun we will meet you guys. I hope it's just a coincidence" Jeongin then left and followed Felix. "You guys are the stupidest!" Seungmin chuckled with Jisung while they ran away from them. "Wow even Felix's members are like him" Hyunjin scoffed at the rudeness they gave. The members went back home and waited for the next day of school.

-----------------

Word Count : 660 words
Paragraphs : 10 paragraphs

Hello there loves, so far is the story making sense? Sorry if it is not. I'm not really that good in my english, but I hope when I'm making more chapters I will improve! I will give you guys an update soon for the next chapter  Anyways have a brilliant day! 💗

- Eunice <3