| 05 |

"Don't move.." Somebody covered Felix's mouth so he wouldn't scream. The anonymous person whispered with a husky voice, it's breath was warm as he whispered into Felix's ear which gave him chills. "Guys, where's Felix?.." Jeongin asked through the mic. "Fuck did the kidnapper took him too?" Seungmin quickly checked through the CCTV footage. "Somebody took him.." Seungmin froze there. "Seungmin please don't lie, did we just lose our friend?" Jisung panicked. "Wait did you put a tracking device!" Jeongin questioned. "Yes, I did but somehow it looks like it dropped somewhere. Probably the kidnapper threw it" Seungmin tried connecting with the tracker. "Keep quiet for awhile.. he may still be there" The anonymous person pulled Felix by the waist closer. "Hey Felix can you hear me?" Seungmin speaked through the mic. Felix couldn't say anything or else the kidnapper would hear him, but he tried to make a sound. "Guys Felix should be all right, I think his just hiding from the kidnapper" Seungmin assured them. The anonymous person let go of him, as Felix turned around he saw somebody familiar. "Hyunjin?" Felix looked at him shocked.

     "The kidnapper almost tried to stab you with a knife you know?" Hyunjin showed his hand covered with blood. "Hyunjin.. we have to go now" Felix held his hand and ran with him. "Guys I'm all right, but we should go now" Felix's friends were relief that Felix was all right. They all met up at the car. Just as they met they saw Hyunjin. "What the fuck is he doing here?" Jeongin questioned angrily. "Chill, he helped me from being stabbed by that idiot" Felix assured them. Jisung quickly gave him a hug. "Thank god your safe.." Jisung had tears in eyes.  "No don't cry" Felix hugged him even tighter. "But what about your sister?" Jeongin started the engene. "I'm sure she will be safe.. let's not think alot about it before I get nightmares" Felix rested his back on the car seat with Hyunjin and Seungmin while Jisung and Jeongin were at the front. "So Hyunjin how did you know we were here?" Jisung gave a mischievous look at him. "Oh me? Uh I kinda overheard your conversation while I was walking by, sorry.." Hyunjin stuttered.  "It's alright as long Felix is safe" Jeongin smiled.

     "Hey Jeongin you can drive Jisung and Seungmin back to his house. Hyunjin and I will go back to my house, I have to take care of something" Felix said. "Oh , okay then I guess this is your stop, take care alright?" Jeongin parked in front of his house. They waved a goodbye, Felix and Hyunjin went inside the house. "Hey Hyunjin come here" Felix demanded. He had a first aid kit with him. "Give me your hand please" Felix took out some cotton balls and ointments. He gently took care of his hand. "Why on earth is he taking care of me?" Hyunjin observed Felix treating his hands with care.  "Hey Felix?" Hyunjin called him. "Yes?" Felix focused on the wound and avoided eye contact. "Why are you helping me?.." Hyunjin finally had the courage to ask him. Felix and Hyunjin made a eye contact. "Well you saved me, I guess this is a return for saying 'thank you?' maybe" Felix kept the first aid kit away. "But the wound should heal after 2 weeks, the cut was quite deep so don't do alot of activities" Felix gave him a small smile. As Felix was about to stand up, Hyunjin pulled him which made Felix fall on top of him.

     Felix was flabbergasted by the action Hyunjin did. "Hell no, I did not just sat on top of him.." Felix was blushing in embarrassment and tried to ignore Hyunjin's view but he was staring at Felix while smirking. "Did you know you look cute when your blushing?" Hyunjin chuckled. "O-oh sh-shut up.." Felix stuttered taking a glimpse of Hyunjin. Hyunjin hugged him, Felix was lost for words. "Can I tell you something?" Hyunjin asked Felix, he nodded his head. "Ever since I met you, I didn't bullied you because I hated you.. I bullied you so that you will be with me everyday. I get jealous when you're with some other boys or girls.. I really love you Lee Felix. It's alright if you reject me, I understand but could you at least will you forgive me?.." Hyunjin was tearing up.  Felix didn't uttered a word and kissed him on his soft lips. "That's all I wanted to hear from you.. I love you to Hwang Hyunjin.."  Felix blushed even more. Hyunjin continued the kiss with him, but this time more passionately. They broke this kiss and took a breath. "Wanna watch a movie?" Hyunjin hugged his official boyfriend. Felix nodded and gave him a peck on his cheek. Almost at the end of the movie both of them fell asleep on the couch, Felix was asleep in Hyunjin's arms. Both of them felt safe.

     The next morning Felix woke up feeling he was touching something fluffy. "Morning sunshine" Hyunjin chuckled. "Morning" Felix nuzzled his face into Hyunjin's chest and  hugged him. "Can we not go to school today?" Felix asked Hyunjin. "It's alright Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin also didn't came to school because of what happened yesterday night. "But what about my sister?" Felix asked as he recalled why he came to that place for. "Well you came there because the kidnapper told you to go there right? You'll just wait for the kidnapper to give the next note, but don't worry this time I'll ask my friends to help. Although you and your friends are pretty strong, it wouldn't hurt to get some help am I right?" Hyunjin suggested. Few minutes later they ate breakfast together. "Uhm Hyunjin I don't have some big clothes for you so I'm just giving you my oversized hoodie and pants, hopefully it will fit" Hyunjin got ready with the clothes that Felix gave him. Both of them got ready and headed out to the mall. "Wanna go to the arcade babe?" Hyunjin showed Felix his credit card, both was giving a cheesy smile to each other.

     At the arcade, they played many games and won so many prizes. Felix and Hyunjin decided to call their friends and meet up at the mall. Once they were all together they told the exciting news about them being a couple. "My baby has grown up so much.." Jisung sniffled sarcastically. Everyone laughed, they went to different shops making the hyungs wait for them outside the clothing stores. But man did they spent alot. Just as they thought things were getting better Felix received at text from a stranger. "I know your friends came, I'm giving you a second chance and if you don't come. Say goodbye to your sister.. I've already hurt her enough.." Felix froze there making the others wondered. Felix watched a video of the kidnapper hurting his sister. Tears were pouring down to his cheeks. "Oh my gosh baby are you all right?" Hyunjin went to him and saw his phone. He covered his mouth in shock.

     The rest went to them and checked out what was the problem. "Felix we will get your sister back we promise" Bangchan patted his back. "Yeah when did he say we will meet him?" Minho sighed. "12.00pm" Felix wiped his tears away. "Okay plenty of time let's get ready now" Changbin took out his car keys. They rest were looking at him. "I'm not the one driving Minho will jeez, y'all don't trust me?" Changbin said with a sassy attitude. They laughed and went to the car. "Where are we going?" Minho checked the car mirrors. "We will go to Seungmin's house then we will meet the kidnapper at a abandon wreck house.." Felix stopped looking at his phone. "That's quite risky, we will get the police to help us too when we catch him who knows if there's more people?" Jeongin suggested. They all went to Seungmin's house and got some equipments and got ready. Just as they were finding stuff Hyunjin notice that Felix kept quiet. "Lixie this is the day we will get your sister" Hyunjin hugged him. "What if it's not the day?.." Felix held a mini picture of his sister. Hyunjin held his hand. "This is the day, trust me.." Bangchan interuppted them and said that they should get ready too. "Don't worry sweetie we got you're back"

-----------------

Word Count : 1490 words
Paragraphs : 7 paragraphs

Story is finishing soon! Im so happy. But this chapter has alot of words so take your time to read :). I just want to appreciate all of you for supporting me by reading my story. It's okay if you didn't comment anything. Im grateful to have people interested in my stories. This makes me have more motivation and improve more! Anyways have a exciting day! 💗

- Eunice <3