Episode 2

Luz awoke with a start. She looked around the room she was sleeping in, just to make sure. And when she saw the little storage room, she squealed with excitement.

It wasn't a dream. She really was in the demon realm, learning to be a witch.

"It wasn't a dream!"She still can't believe this is actually happening."Good morning terrifying fantasy world, here I come. "

She stood up, excited for her first day of witch apprenticeship. She glanced down at her sleeping bag and noticed Nova still snoring softly, while cuddling celest.

She giggled to herself and went over to Nova to wake him. She started carefully poking him as he stirred awake.

"Good morning, you little cutie pie."

Nova groaned in return, still half asleep."I'm not a cutie pie."He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Yes you are."Luz booped his Nose."Boop."She left the room in a fit of giggles.

Nova groaned. He lied back down trying to go back to sleep, with celest in his arms.

-----------------------

Luz, already dressed, went to the bathroom to prepare for her first real day of learning. After closing the door, she turned around and screamed as something slimy brushed her leg. When she looked down she saw purple goo pilling in the middle of the bathroom forming the gooey creature from yesterday.

The creature blankly stared at her, not blinking once.

Luz just gave them an awkward wave."Hi."

The creature kept on staring. Then it suddenly pulled out the good witch Azura and gave it to Luz.

Luz took it a bit surprised. "Oh. Uh, thank you."

The creature nodded and then turned back to goo and slipped out under the door.

Luz took a deep breath to calm her nerves and opened her book to a picture of Azura."This is it old girl." She held the book infront of her face, the picture reflected in the mirror."Your first day on the boiling isles as a witch apprentice!"

In another hallway she opened a closet with closed eyes.

"Please be witchy clothes. Please be witchy clothes."

She opened her eyes and cheered happily finding a closet with colorful potions, neatly folded black, red and gold tunics and robes and black pointy cliche looking witch hats.

She put on a black robe, a black hat and wrote 'witch apprentice Luz' on a name tag sticker. She beamed with excitement and joy as she waited at the bottom of the stairs for a specific magenta eyed witch.

She heard footsteps coming down the hallway upstairs. A shadow cast upon the wall and then finally Hunter came insight. But he looked a lot less stern and strong, more exhausted than anything. His bird, Flapjack she remembered, nested in his messy blond hair. He wore a plain gold t-shirt and long loose black pants and he was bare feet.

Hunter let a big yawn escape him. He looked down the stairs, a slightly confused look on his face when he saw Luz.

But none of that dimmed Luzes good mood.

"Good morning, Hunter, buddy. I am ready for my first day of witch apprenticeship!"

Hunter just stare tiredly and a little confused at her."Uh, who are you again?"

Luz gasped, her cheery vibes fading and her name tag falling off.

-------------------

Hunter and Luz walked into what looked like a kitchen.